Turkey Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Turkey travel tips
Browse useful Turkey travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Turkey you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Turkey or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Turkey
- Petrus Grotto at AntakyaAdana travel tipsIf you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about 196 Kilometers away from Adana, and in medieval times it was called Antiochia. All three [...]D: 75.4mi00
- Reach your final destination safely and comfortably.Antalya travel tipsHi, Antalya is a very beautiful place and the environment here is very refreshing. It Attracts the visitors from all over the world. So One needs a reliable transfer service to reach one's final desitnation safe and comfortably. [url=http [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Turkish FlavorsIstanbul travel tipsTaking a class with Turkish Flavors in a Turkish environment and local and foreign people is an experience we shall never forget. Our 'teacher' was knowledgeable, helpful and very innovative. We had so much fun during her classes. [...]D: 1.9mi10
- Pasazade RestaurantIstanbul travel tipsFeaturing Ottoman cuisine with rich flavors the Pasazade Restaurant or terrace for that matter is a delight in its own. They absolutely delicious dishes with spicy ingredients and it just waters your mouth the minute you just look at your [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Istanbul airport taxiIstanbul travel tipsEasy and convenient Book for airport transfers Airport transfers from any istanbul airport to any turkey location www.istanbultransfer.net all driven by our experienced chauffeurs and sabiha and ataurk private airport taxi service. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Istanbul Archeology MuseumIstanbul travel tipsChristian and pagan, ancient and newer artifacts are gathered at the world's largest museum, at the Istanbul Archeology Museum. As Turkey's first museum, opened in 1891, many objects, artifacts, and artworks have been gathered to be [...]D: n/a00
- Istanbul Turkish Night Dinner ShowIstanbul travel tipsTURKISH NIGHT Dinner folk and belly dance show (Traditional music - dance evening - Istanbul) you will be picked up from your hotel and will transfer you to the showand at end of the show we will transfer you back to your hotel. Midnight [...]D: 1.7mi00
- The Big Statue of AttaturkIzmir travel tipsWhen you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk along the beach you will find a giant statue of Attaturk that looks over a skateboard park! [...]D: n/a00
- Limestone terracesPamukkale travel tipsIf you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but now it´s forbidden. You can also take a look at the ancient city Hierapolis, lying right [...]D: 1mi10
- Ancient TarsusTarsus travel tipsIf you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C. [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Turkey you may be interested in
Browse Turkey travel tips by cities:Adana (1)Antalya (1)Istanbul (19)Izmir (1)Pamukkale (1)Tarsus (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Canadian Museum of Civilization is located on the northern part of the Ottawa river. There are plenty of great exhibitions, both temporary and...
History & Culture: Canadian Museum of Civilisation
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Trastevere offers a lot of beauty and life. This is the old town of Rome, if one can really call it that. It should be called the "really old" town...
Night Life & Entertainment: Trastevere
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
My favorite sight in Brasov is The Black Church from the center of the city, and the 950m high mountain called 'Tampa' from where you can admire...
Sightseeing: Black Church
It's a beautiful town :)
General: The beauty of Oradea
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Located in the historic downtown of Albuquerque, the chic bistro serves delicious Southwest food with amazingly flavorful desserts. The Artichoke...
Food: Artichoke Café