Turkey Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Turkey travel tips
Browse useful Turkey travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Turkey you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Turkey or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Turkey
- Petrus Grotto at AntakyaAdana travel tipsIf you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about 196 Kilometers away from Adana, and in medieval times it was called Antiochia. All three [...]D: 75.4mi00
- Reach your final destination safely and comfortably.Antalya travel tipsHi, Antalya is a very beautiful place and the environment here is very refreshing. It Attracts the visitors from all over the world. So One needs a reliable transfer service to reach one's final desitnation safe and comfortably. [url=http [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Turkish FlavorsIstanbul travel tipsTaking a class with Turkish Flavors in a Turkish environment and local and foreign people is an experience we shall never forget. Our 'teacher' was knowledgeable, helpful and very innovative. We had so much fun during her classes. [...]D: 1.9mi10
- Pasazade RestaurantIstanbul travel tipsFeaturing Ottoman cuisine with rich flavors the Pasazade Restaurant or terrace for that matter is a delight in its own. They absolutely delicious dishes with spicy ingredients and it just waters your mouth the minute you just look at your [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Istanbul airport taxiIstanbul travel tipsEasy and convenient Book for airport transfers Airport transfers from any istanbul airport to any turkey location www.istanbultransfer.net all driven by our experienced chauffeurs and sabiha and ataurk private airport taxi service. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Istanbul Archeology MuseumIstanbul travel tipsChristian and pagan, ancient and newer artifacts are gathered at the world's largest museum, at the Istanbul Archeology Museum. As Turkey's first museum, opened in 1891, many objects, artifacts, and artworks have been gathered to be [...]D: n/a00
- Istanbul Turkish Night Dinner ShowIstanbul travel tipsTURKISH NIGHT Dinner folk and belly dance show (Traditional music - dance evening - Istanbul) you will be picked up from your hotel and will transfer you to the showand at end of the show we will transfer you back to your hotel. Midnight [...]D: 1.7mi00
- The Big Statue of AttaturkIzmir travel tipsWhen you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk along the beach you will find a giant statue of Attaturk that looks over a skateboard park! [...]D: n/a00
- Limestone terracesPamukkale travel tipsIf you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but now it´s forbidden. You can also take a look at the ancient city Hierapolis, lying right [...]D: 1mi10
- Ancient TarsusTarsus travel tipsIf you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C. [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Turkey you may be interested in
Browse Turkey travel tips by cities:Adana (1)Antalya (1)Istanbul (19)Izmir (1)Pamukkale (1)Tarsus (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to drive through austria, coming from germany, buy your highway tickets at the local tourist offices at germany. That saves you time,...
General: Highway tickets for Austria
Good food, live music, fantastic view - this place is just perfect to spend the perfect evening, listening live music, have the best swiss food...
Food: hotel Restaurant Alpha-Thun
Silk is manufactured in Lyon since the 16th century. They make beautiful things of skill, it must be one of the best jobs. :) The workshop can...
History & Culture: Silk workshop
If you are at the central square of the city you will see a place labeled 'Langos'. Langos is the name of a kind of pancake which can be served...
General: Eating in Szentendre
If you happen to be tired of Italian cuisine (which I cannot imagine), chose Casa dei Ciliegi, they have great - let's say - international cuisine....
Food: Casa dei Ciliegi
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Wonderful outdoor sights, wild animals and fresh air. These are the things that come with the Heiny's ATV Adventures trips. You get a vehicle,...
Outdoors Activities: Heiny's ATV Adventures
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The first thing we did when we entered the Gardens was to go and see the flamingos, because we've never seen these animals before (only on TV),...
Family & Fun: The Flamingo Gardens in Fort Lauderdale
New Orleans, Louisiana
Voodoo is an important part of New Orleans culture, and not only because it is still practiced by some, in the form of gris-gris and other spells,...
History & Culture: Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans