Turkish Flavors, Istanbul, Turkey
Travel tips > Europe > Turkey > Istanbul > Turkish Flavors
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
We were able to go to a spice bazaar and sample from all the great condiments, nuts, dried fruits. And what we made we cooked we could have it. It was great and it was fun. Hope to repeat it again someday.
14, Keçeci Piri Mh., Uğur Sk 3, 34445 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Istanbul
- Topkapi PalaceUsed as the main residence for the Sultan Mehmet II, the Topkapi Palace now is such a major tourist attraction that it is almost very crowded. There are very many people, you have to queue to buy your ticket and sometimes you don't get [...]D: 0.8mi50
- Istanbul Archeology MuseumChristian and pagan, ancient and newer artifacts are gathered at the world's largest museum, at the Istanbul Archeology Museum. As Turkey's first museum, opened in 1891, many objects, artifacts, and artworks have been gathered to be [...]D: n/a00
- Istanbul Turkish Night Dinner ShowTURKISH NIGHT Dinner folk and belly dance show (Traditional music - dance evening - Istanbul) you will be picked up from your hotel and will transfer you to the showand at end of the show we will transfer you back to your hotel. Midnight [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Hagia SophiaIf you are at Istanbul, you should visit the Hagia Sophia. Nowadays it´s a moslemic Moschee, but it was built as a christian church, representing the most important place for orthodoxy christs at Byzanz. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Istanbul airport taxiEasy and convenient Book for airport transfers Airport transfers from any istanbul airport to any turkey location www.istanbultransfer.net all driven by our experienced chauffeurs and sabiha and ataurk private airport taxi service. [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Istanbul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
At the height of 1,38 (421m) feet, the Kuala Lumpur Tower is the fifth tallest tower in the world. From the Observation deck you have a beautiful...
Sightseeing: Kuala Lumpur Tower
The highlight of our day was a small snack corner on PLACE CHANOINES DESCAMPS called CAT’S CORNER that had very friendly service and offered a...
Food: Cat's Corner
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces