Turkish Flavors, Istanbul, Turkey
Travel tips > Europe > Turkey > Istanbul > Turkish Flavors
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
We were able to go to a spice bazaar and sample from all the great condiments, nuts, dried fruits. And what we made we cooked we could have it. It was great and it was fun. Hope to repeat it again someday.
14, Keçeci Piri Mh., Uğur Sk 3, 34445 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Istanbul
- Basilica CisternJust across the street from the Blue Mosque, the Basilica Cistern is a mysterious underground place that you shouldn't miss. There are very many columns lighted from under with reddish lamps, giving the whole place a bit of Gothic and [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Aloran RestaurantWe just loved the food and the service at the Aloran Restaurant. Though a bit pricey, and we had quite a trouble finding the place for starters, but aside from that, the food, the atmosphere was worth it. At least for us. When we went [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Byzantine HippodromeOriginally the home of sports games in the Byzantine period, the Hippodrome has been later converted into a park. It is open to the public all day long and is quite close to other major attractions such as the Ayasofya, the Blue Mosque or [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Egyptian BazaarFull of color and smell, the Egyptian Bazaar is like spice gem in a small street. There so many spices, nuts, seeds, dried fruits to choose from, you can get lost in them. Though we saw very few locals, the place was flooded with visitors [...]D: n/a00
- Istanbul Turkish Night Dinner ShowTURKISH NIGHT Dinner folk and belly dance show (Traditional music - dance evening - Istanbul) you will be picked up from your hotel and will transfer you to the showand at end of the show we will transfer you back to your hotel. Midnight [...]D: 1.7mi00
Things about Istanbul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
If you are looking for a really beautiful place to relax, walk around, eat a sandwich or read a little sitting under an old tree, Harvard Yard is...
Sightseeing: Harvard Yard
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature