Turkish Flavors, Istanbul, Turkey
Travel tips > Europe > Turkey > Istanbul > Turkish Flavors
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
We were able to go to a spice bazaar and sample from all the great condiments, nuts, dried fruits. And what we made we cooked we could have it. It was great and it was fun. Hope to repeat it again someday.
14, Keçeci Piri Mh., Uğur Sk 3, 34445 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Istanbul
- Basilica CisternJust across the street from the Blue Mosque, the Basilica Cistern is a mysterious underground place that you shouldn't miss. There are very many columns lighted from under with reddish lamps, giving the whole place a bit of Gothic and [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Pasazade RestaurantFeaturing Ottoman cuisine with rich flavors the Pasazade Restaurant or terrace for that matter is a delight in its own. They absolutely delicious dishes with spicy ingredients and it just waters your mouth the minute you just look at your [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Aloran RestaurantWe just loved the food and the service at the Aloran Restaurant. Though a bit pricey, and we had quite a trouble finding the place for starters, but aside from that, the food, the atmosphere was worth it. At least for us. When we went [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Hagia SophiaIf you are at Istanbul, you should visit the Hagia Sophia. Nowadays it´s a moslemic Moschee, but it was built as a christian church, representing the most important place for orthodoxy christs at Byzanz. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Daily Istanbul ToursOne of the highlight of our stay in Istanbul was the trip we made with the Daily Istanbul Tours. We booked for a day trip, Istanbul Two Continents Tour, which was only 65 EUR each but what we received for it was well worth the money. We [...]D: 1mi20
Things about Istanbul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
It's one of the most popular symbols of Vilnius and even Lithuania. Howerer, just one tower survided until our days. It now houses a...
History & Culture: Gediminas Castle
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Located in the downtown area, and easily accessible from all major roads in the city, the Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark, namely Fifth Third Field, is a...
Sports & Wellness : Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark
Sa Pa, Vietnam
Can Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to...
General: Sapa Love Market
Durban, South Africa
Plan ahead, go on line or to the local library and find out about the places you are visiting, to know everything about it.
General: Visit the local library