Limestone terraces, Pamukkale, Turkey
Travel tips > Europe > Turkey > Pamukkale > Limestone terraces
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but now it´s forbidden. You can also take a look at the ancient city Hierapolis, lying right above the Limestone terraces.
Denizli, Pamukkale, Türkei
Recent travel tips for Turkey
- Hagia SophiaIf you are at Istanbul, you should visit the Hagia Sophia. Nowadays it´s a moslemic Moschee, but it was built as a christian church, representing the most important place for orthodoxy christs at Byzanz. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Istanbul Turkish Night Dinner ShowTURKISH NIGHT Dinner folk and belly dance show (Traditional music - dance evening - Istanbul) you will be picked up from your hotel and will transfer you to the showand at end of the show we will transfer you back to your hotel. Midnight [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Petrus Grotto at AntakyaIf you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about 196 Kilometers away from Adana, and in medieval times it was called Antiochia. All three [...]D: 75.4mi00
- Reach your final destination safely and comfortably.Hi, Antalya is a very beautiful place and the environment here is very refreshing. It Attracts the visitors from all over the world. So One needs a reliable transfer service to reach one's final desitnation safe and comfortably. [url=http [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Sultanahmet - The Blue MosqueIt's official name is Sultanahmet, after Ahmet I, who ordered it's construction. It is next to Hagia Sophia, but it's six minarets and cascading domes dominate the view of the city. There was some scandal, because only the Great Haram [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Pamukkale you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Ama-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well....
Food: Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & Grill
For a guys day-out, what is more than great than a day of golf. The scenery is spectacular and well-kept, and the staff at Tampa Palms Golf Club is...
Outdoors Activities: Tampa Palms Golf Club
The Hue cuisine is distinct and is considered one of the best in Vietnam. The list available includes Hue traditional food and Royal Cuisine food...
General: What to eat in Hue