Belgium Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Belgium travel tips
Browse useful Belgium travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Belgium you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Belgium or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Belgium
- Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)Bruges travel tipsThe view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth climbing, because of the view that expects you at the end. The entry fee is not big, and in [...]D: 1.6mi10
- The best way to visit BruggesBruges travel tipsThe best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on foot. Anyhow, cars are forbidden in the center, so what's the point? The Center is astonishingly [...]D: n/a10
- TGV from Brussels to London - security checkBrussels travel tipsWhen you go from Brussels with the TGV towards Lille or London, it's recommended to be at the train station at least 30 minutes before the scheduled leaving time. This is because the train goes to Great Britain and the security measures are [...]D: n/a00
- European ParliamentBrussels travel tipsThe European Parliament building is located next to the Schuman station. From Gare du Midi you have to take line number 3 or 4 up to 'De Brouchere' and after this line 1 or 5 to Schuman. From Gare Central is even easier, you just have to [...]D: 1.3mi00
- From Charleroi to BrusselsBrussels travel tipsAn easy way to go to Brussels is from Charleloi's Airport (from 2008 a new and bigger terminal is active, the old one is only reserved now for carrying goods). A ticket is 13 euros and can be bought at a location next to the airport's exit. [...]D: n/a00
- Travelling to Brussels by TGVBrussels travel tipsIf you plan to arrive to Brussels by TGV or by Thalys (basically the same thing), you should book the train ticket as early as possible, as prices go up in time, similar to plane tickets. The journey with the TGV will be a delight, the [...]D: n/a00
- Belgian beer - a delightBrussels travel tipsNot to miss for anything in the world ... belgian beer is a real delight. My favorites? Duval, Leffe, Bush. But trust me, you have a wide variety of choices and most of them worth every penny. But don't exaggerate :) [...]D: n/a00
- Atomium, the amazing belgian buildingBrussels travel tipsI think the Atomium is one of the greatest attractions of the city. It is a very strange, but special edifice. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie, BrusselsBrussels travel tipsThéâtre Royal de la Monnaie (Royal Theatre of the Mint) is a theatre in Bruxelles and today is also the National Opera of Belgium. The theater is located in the historic heart of Bruxelles, close to Grand Place. The De Brouckère [...]D: 1.2mi00
- City 2 Shopping CenterBrussels travel tipsThe Rogier metro statio is connected to a huge shopping mall in Bruxelles, called City 2. There are 4 levels filled with more than 100 shops, some of them distributed on 2 levels. The Fnac store on the top most level is impressive in size [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Belgium you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Munich travel tips - Germany
If you are at munich, you should visit the 'Deutsches Museum'. It´about technical history and industry developement over the centuries.
History & Culture: Visit the 'german museum'
Weingarten travel tips - Germany
If you want to spend a chilled night with good, cheap beer, you have to visit the 'Schinderhannes'. It´s a good atmosphere and you receive an good...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar with nice beer garden
Zamora travel tips - Spain
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Thessaloniki travel tips - Greece
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Szentendre travel tips - Hungary
When you visit Szentendre I recommend you to get there by ship. You can take a ship from Budapest to Szentendre and back only for a few euros -...
General: Visiting Szentendre on the Danube river
Monforte D'alba travel tips - Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Rome travel tips - Italy
When I've visited Rome it was in 2000. I've remained with some nice memories about the capital of Italy. I was impresed about the Vatican Museum,...
General: Sightseeing in Rome (Vatican Museum)
The Hague travel tips - Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Corpus Christi travel tips - Texas
Quite a beautiful and interesting place to visit, though there were many children, even during school days. Maybe we just picked the wrong day....
Family & Fun: Texas State Aquarium
Orlando travel tips - Florida
This is not a tourist attraction per see, but it is one of the most interesting parts of the city, and it is well worth a visit. Basically,...
Sightseeing: Little Vietnam in Orlando