Belgium Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Belgium travel tips
Browse useful Belgium travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Belgium you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Belgium or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Belgium
- Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)Bruges travel tipsThe view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth climbing, because of the view that expects you at the end. The entry fee is not big, and in [...]D: 1.6mi10
- The best way to visit BruggesBruges travel tipsThe best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on foot. Anyhow, cars are forbidden in the center, so what's the point? The Center is astonishingly [...]D: n/a10
- TGV from Brussels to London - security checkBrussels travel tipsWhen you go from Brussels with the TGV towards Lille or London, it's recommended to be at the train station at least 30 minutes before the scheduled leaving time. This is because the train goes to Great Britain and the security measures are [...]D: n/a00
- European ParliamentBrussels travel tipsThe European Parliament building is located next to the Schuman station. From Gare du Midi you have to take line number 3 or 4 up to 'De Brouchere' and after this line 1 or 5 to Schuman. From Gare Central is even easier, you just have to [...]D: 1.3mi00
- From Charleroi to BrusselsBrussels travel tipsAn easy way to go to Brussels is from Charleloi's Airport (from 2008 a new and bigger terminal is active, the old one is only reserved now for carrying goods). A ticket is 13 euros and can be bought at a location next to the airport's exit. [...]D: n/a00
- Travelling to Brussels by TGVBrussels travel tipsIf you plan to arrive to Brussels by TGV or by Thalys (basically the same thing), you should book the train ticket as early as possible, as prices go up in time, similar to plane tickets. The journey with the TGV will be a delight, the [...]D: n/a00
- Belgian beer - a delightBrussels travel tipsNot to miss for anything in the world ... belgian beer is a real delight. My favorites? Duval, Leffe, Bush. But trust me, you have a wide variety of choices and most of them worth every penny. But don't exaggerate :) [...]D: n/a00
- Atomium, the amazing belgian buildingBrussels travel tipsI think the Atomium is one of the greatest attractions of the city. It is a very strange, but special edifice. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie, BrusselsBrussels travel tipsThéâtre Royal de la Monnaie (Royal Theatre of the Mint) is a theatre in Bruxelles and today is also the National Opera of Belgium. The theater is located in the historic heart of Bruxelles, close to Grand Place. The De Brouckère [...]D: 1.2mi00
- City 2 Shopping CenterBrussels travel tipsThe Rogier metro statio is connected to a huge shopping mall in Bruxelles, called City 2. There are 4 levels filled with more than 100 shops, some of them distributed on 2 levels. The Fnac store on the top most level is impressive in size [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Belgium you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located at the center of Mont-Royal Plateau, this street is packed with shops for everyone's tastes, whether you're looking for souvenirs, antiques...
Shopping: Rue St.Denis in Montreal
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
Right in the heart of Hamburg's Saint Paul district lies the Reeperbahn Street, the center of the German city's nightlife. There are clubs and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Reeperbahn Street is Hamburg
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Da Nang, Vietnam
From Da Nang and for a short drive you will reach to Hue and Hoi An, two of the most visited town in Vietnam, you will visit ancient tourism...
Beaches : Vietnam vacation packages in Da nang
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt