Belgium Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Belgium travel tips
Browse useful Belgium travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Belgium you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Belgium or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Belgium
- Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)Bruges travel tipsThe view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth climbing, because of the view that expects you at the end. The entry fee is not big, and in [...]D: 1.6mi10
- The best way to visit BruggesBruges travel tipsThe best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on foot. Anyhow, cars are forbidden in the center, so what's the point? The Center is astonishingly [...]D: n/a10
- TGV from Brussels to London - security checkBrussels travel tipsWhen you go from Brussels with the TGV towards Lille or London, it's recommended to be at the train station at least 30 minutes before the scheduled leaving time. This is because the train goes to Great Britain and the security measures are [...]D: n/a00
- European ParliamentBrussels travel tipsThe European Parliament building is located next to the Schuman station. From Gare du Midi you have to take line number 3 or 4 up to 'De Brouchere' and after this line 1 or 5 to Schuman. From Gare Central is even easier, you just have to [...]D: 1.3mi00
- From Charleroi to BrusselsBrussels travel tipsAn easy way to go to Brussels is from Charleloi's Airport (from 2008 a new and bigger terminal is active, the old one is only reserved now for carrying goods). A ticket is 13 euros and can be bought at a location next to the airport's exit. [...]D: n/a00
- Travelling to Brussels by TGVBrussels travel tipsIf you plan to arrive to Brussels by TGV or by Thalys (basically the same thing), you should book the train ticket as early as possible, as prices go up in time, similar to plane tickets. The journey with the TGV will be a delight, the [...]D: n/a00
- Belgian beer - a delightBrussels travel tipsNot to miss for anything in the world ... belgian beer is a real delight. My favorites? Duval, Leffe, Bush. But trust me, you have a wide variety of choices and most of them worth every penny. But don't exaggerate :) [...]D: n/a00
- Atomium, the amazing belgian buildingBrussels travel tipsI think the Atomium is one of the greatest attractions of the city. It is a very strange, but special edifice. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie, BrusselsBrussels travel tipsThéâtre Royal de la Monnaie (Royal Theatre of the Mint) is a theatre in Bruxelles and today is also the National Opera of Belgium. The theater is located in the historic heart of Bruxelles, close to Grand Place. The De Brouckère [...]D: 1.2mi00
- City 2 Shopping CenterBrussels travel tipsThe Rogier metro statio is connected to a huge shopping mall in Bruxelles, called City 2. There are 4 levels filled with more than 100 shops, some of them distributed on 2 levels. The Fnac store on the top most level is impressive in size [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Belgium you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
It may look like one of the most luxurious spas you see on TV, but trust me, the service and the welcoming smiles at the Vogue Day Spa just blow...
Sports & Wellness : Vogue Day Spa
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people