Belgian beer - a delight, Brussels, Belgium
Travel tips > Europe > Belgium > Brussels > Belgian beer - a delight
- Food travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Brussels
- TGV from Brussels to London - security checkWhen you go from Brussels with the TGV towards Lille or London, it's recommended to be at the train station at least 30 minutes before the scheduled leaving time. This is because the train goes to Great Britain and the security measures are [...]D: n/a00
- The so tasty Belgian chocolateIf you go to Belgium and not taste Belgian chocolate is like going to Paris and not taking just one photo with the Eiffel Tower. With different flavors and tastes, this is surely one of the sweetest things in Belgium. There are a lot of [...]D: n/a00
- One day ticket in BrusselsWhen visiting Brussels,the best way to go around all the sites is to buy a one day ticket that costs 4.5 euros and it's valid for all trams, buses and metros (with a few exceptions, but they are shown at the pay-office). Pay caution, you [...]D: n/a00
- Atomium, the amazing belgian buildingI think the Atomium is one of the greatest attractions of the city. It is a very strange, but special edifice. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- From Charleroi to BrusselsAn easy way to go to Brussels is from Charleloi's Airport (from 2008 a new and bigger terminal is active, the old one is only reserved now for carrying goods). A ticket is 13 euros and can be bought at a location next to the airport's exit. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Brussels you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
If you go to Dublin, be prepared that the weather is not a certain thing there - it's the same in the whole country. An Irish saying tells that 'if...
General: The weather
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
The home of the famous motorcycle, the Harley Davidson Museum is one of the most popular destinations in Milwaukee. No wonder, they feature...
History & Culture: Harley Davidson Museum
A rustic small restaurant that you fall in love with from the first time you step through its doors. The Waterboy has a welcoming ambiance and an...
Food: The Waterboy
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina