Eat sweets in Brussels, Belgium
Travel tips > Europe > Belgium > Brussels > Eat sweets in Brussels
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Brussels
- Travelling to Brussels by TGVIf you plan to arrive to Brussels by TGV or by Thalys (basically the same thing), you should book the train ticket as early as possible, as prices go up in time, similar to plane tickets. The journey with the TGV will be a delight, the [...]D: n/a00
- Belgian beer - a delightNot to miss for anything in the world ... belgian beer is a real delight. My favorites? Duval, Leffe, Bush. But trust me, you have a wide variety of choices and most of them worth every penny. But don't exaggerate :) [...]D: n/a00
- TGV from Brussels to London - security checkWhen you go from Brussels with the TGV towards Lille or London, it's recommended to be at the train station at least 30 minutes before the scheduled leaving time. This is because the train goes to Great Britain and the security measures are [...]D: n/a00
- City 2 Shopping CenterThe Rogier metro statio is connected to a huge shopping mall in Bruxelles, called City 2. There are 4 levels filled with more than 100 shops, some of them distributed on 2 levels. The Fnac store on the top most level is impressive in size [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie, BrusselsThéâtre Royal de la Monnaie (Royal Theatre of the Mint) is a theatre in Bruxelles and today is also the National Opera of Belgium. The theater is located in the historic heart of Bruxelles, close to Grand Place. The De Brouckère [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Brussels you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
The place with the best night life is definitely Siofok. You can find there parties all night long right near the Balaton lake. Give it a try!
Night Life & Entertainment: Siofok, near Balaton lake
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Are you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him...
General: Tour Guide in Lima, Peru
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
A really fun and entertaining location in Toledo, where kids can have the time of their lives, even in winter. The Toledo Zoo has a load of...
Family & Fun: Toledo Zoo