Eat sweets in Brussels, Belgium
Travel tips > Europe > Belgium > Brussels > Eat sweets in Brussels
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Brussels
- European ParliamentThe European Parliament building is located next to the Schuman station. From Gare du Midi you have to take line number 3 or 4 up to 'De Brouchere' and after this line 1 or 5 to Schuman. From Gare Central is even easier, you just have to [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Travelling to Brussels by TGVIf you plan to arrive to Brussels by TGV or by Thalys (basically the same thing), you should book the train ticket as early as possible, as prices go up in time, similar to plane tickets. The journey with the TGV will be a delight, the [...]D: n/a00
- Atomium, the amazing belgian buildingI think the Atomium is one of the greatest attractions of the city. It is a very strange, but special edifice. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- One day ticket in BrusselsWhen visiting Brussels,the best way to go around all the sites is to buy a one day ticket that costs 4.5 euros and it's valid for all trams, buses and metros (with a few exceptions, but they are shown at the pay-office). Pay caution, you [...]D: n/a00
- City 2 Shopping CenterThe Rogier metro statio is connected to a huge shopping mall in Bruxelles, called City 2. There are 4 levels filled with more than 100 shops, some of them distributed on 2 levels. The Fnac store on the top most level is impressive in size [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Brussels you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
London, United Kingdom
The Victoria and Albert Museum is not only famous for the art displayed in its halls but also for the majesty of the building and the great...
History & Culture: Victoria and Albert Museum
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
From the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that...
General: Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar Trip
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer