Eat sweets in Brussels, Belgium
Travel tips > Europe > Belgium > Brussels > Eat sweets in Brussels
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Brussels
- Belgian beer - a delightNot to miss for anything in the world ... belgian beer is a real delight. My favorites? Duval, Leffe, Bush. But trust me, you have a wide variety of choices and most of them worth every penny. But don't exaggerate :) [...]D: n/a00
- The so tasty Belgian chocolateIf you go to Belgium and not taste Belgian chocolate is like going to Paris and not taking just one photo with the Eiffel Tower. With different flavors and tastes, this is surely one of the sweetest things in Belgium. There are a lot of [...]D: n/a00
- AtomiumAtomium is an impressive 102 meters structure that is a 'never miss' sighting in Brussels. To get there from the Gare du Midi train station just take the metro route number 6 and get off at the Heisel station, last but one station for this [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Travelling to Brussels by TGVIf you plan to arrive to Brussels by TGV or by Thalys (basically the same thing), you should book the train ticket as early as possible, as prices go up in time, similar to plane tickets. The journey with the TGV will be a delight, the [...]D: n/a00
- European ParliamentThe European Parliament building is located next to the Schuman station. From Gare du Midi you have to take line number 3 or 4 up to 'De Brouchere' and after this line 1 or 5 to Schuman. From Gare Central is even easier, you just have to [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Brussels you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
The place with the best night life is definitely Siofok. You can find there parties all night long right near the Balaton lake. Give it a try!
Night Life & Entertainment: Siofok, near Balaton lake
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This restaurant is particularly well known for its fish paste. There are many kinds of dishes that are served in its fish paste. Some of these...
Food: Restoran Baru Lee
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
It's a great little place in the Boston Center of Arts. There is live music all the time, you can here some of your favorite soundtracks and great...
Night Life & Entertainment: Beehive at the BCA