The so tasty Belgian chocolate, Brussels, Belgium
Travel tips > Europe > Belgium > Brussels > The so tasty Belgian chocolate
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Brussels
- One day ticket in BrusselsWhen visiting Brussels,the best way to go around all the sites is to buy a one day ticket that costs 4.5 euros and it's valid for all trams, buses and metros (with a few exceptions, but they are shown at the pay-office). Pay caution, you [...]D: n/a00
- City 2 Shopping CenterThe Rogier metro statio is connected to a huge shopping mall in Bruxelles, called City 2. There are 4 levels filled with more than 100 shops, some of them distributed on 2 levels. The Fnac store on the top most level is impressive in size [...]D: 1.5mi00
- From Charleroi to BrusselsAn easy way to go to Brussels is from Charleloi's Airport (from 2008 a new and bigger terminal is active, the old one is only reserved now for carrying goods). A ticket is 13 euros and can be bought at a location next to the airport's exit. [...]D: n/a00
- Eat sweets in BrusselsIn Brussels it's a must to eat Gaufres (waffles, the international name). You can find this everywhere on the streets, and there are so tasty that you can't just stop at one. With chocolate, with fruits, or just as simple as that, it's a [...]D: n/a00
- Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie, BrusselsThéâtre Royal de la Monnaie (Royal Theatre of the Mint) is a theatre in Bruxelles and today is also the National Opera of Belgium. The theater is located in the historic heart of Bruxelles, close to Grand Place. The De Brouckère [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Brussels you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Before you would step inside, you will observe the great building from the inside. It is very modern and planned by the famous architect, Douglas...
History & Culture: Canadian War Museum
The Brandenburg Gate is the symbol of the unification of East and West Berlin as it stood on no-man's land during the cold war and was reopened in...
History & Culture: Brandenburg Gate
The shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy.
General: Shopping in the city center
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus