City 2 Shopping Center, Brussels, Belgium
Travel tips > Europe > Belgium > Brussels > City 2 Shopping Center
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 17
1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Recent travel tips for Brussels
- Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie, BrusselsThéâtre Royal de la Monnaie (Royal Theatre of the Mint) is a theatre in Bruxelles and today is also the National Opera of Belgium. The theater is located in the historic heart of Bruxelles, close to Grand Place. The De Brouckère [...]D: 1.2mi00
- European ParliamentThe European Parliament building is located next to the Schuman station. From Gare du Midi you have to take line number 3 or 4 up to 'De Brouchere' and after this line 1 or 5 to Schuman. From Gare Central is even easier, you just have to [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Eat sweets in BrusselsIn Brussels it's a must to eat Gaufres (waffles, the international name). You can find this everywhere on the streets, and there are so tasty that you can't just stop at one. With chocolate, with fruits, or just as simple as that, it's a [...]D: n/a00
- The so tasty Belgian chocolateIf you go to Belgium and not taste Belgian chocolate is like going to Paris and not taking just one photo with the Eiffel Tower. With different flavors and tastes, this is surely one of the sweetest things in Belgium. There are a lot of [...]D: n/a00
- One day ticket in BrusselsWhen visiting Brussels,the best way to go around all the sites is to buy a one day ticket that costs 4.5 euros and it's valid for all trams, buses and metros (with a few exceptions, but they are shown at the pay-office). Pay caution, you [...]D: n/a00
Things about Brussels you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
Maybe the most interesting example of modern architecture in Prague is the Dancing House (also called Fred and Ginger). It was constructed in 1996...
Sightseeing: Dancing House in Prague
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
A historic landmark of Nashville, the Ryman Auditorium is a beautiful building with great acoustics. Though the fee for the guided tour is not so...
History & Culture: Ryman Auditorium
The Filson in Seattle is the primary store of the brand. If you haven't heard of Filson yet, it's like the best quality outdoor clothing and...
Shopping: Filson in Seattle
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide