United Kingdom Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom travel tips
Browse useful United Kingdom travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for the United Kingdom you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in the United Kingdom or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from the United Kingdom
- Avebury HengeAvebury travel tipsThis village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed between 2600 and 2400 BC. You can easily find it and spend here a day if you are with car. [...]D: 0.9mi10
- The famous MuralsBelfast travel tipsThe wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an religious point of view. They divide the city into republican and loyalist territories, or Irish [...]D: 132.9mi20
- Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United KingdomBlackpool travel tipsIf there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure Beach. Home to one the LONGEST roller coaster rides in the world and in Europe, 3 minutes on a [...]D: 6817.6mi00
- Derry Halloween CarnivalDerry travel tipsAs you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern Ireland. It is a weekend long festival where everyone is dressed up and walking on the streets [...]D: 15mi20
- For the Whole FamilyHenley On Thames travel tipsMake sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many interesting exhibitions and galleries. My favorites are the Themes Gallery, with a wonderful [...]D: 0.1mi20
- Lake District Spa BreaksKeswick travel tipsSpa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily as well that there are some lovely hotels that have a spa so it's just basically complete [...]D: 2.9mi10
- The Liverpool CathedralLiverpool travel tipsThe Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are in Liverpool. The opening hours vary from program to program (mostly from 08:00-09:00 to 16 [...]D: 1.1mi10
- Travel partnerLondon travel tipsI need a partner to travel withi need a partner to travel withi need a partner to travel with [...]D: 4063.7mi00
- Take a romantic walkManchester travel tipsTake a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby restaurant. [...]D: n/a10
- Going to the Manchester airportNantwich travel tipsTrain station straight to Manchester airport [...]D: n/a10
- AnimalsNewyork travel tipsWell, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done. [...]D: 3168.3mi10
- OxfordOxford travel tipsKnow how to ride a push bike, as thats what everyone does! [...]D: n/a20
- Shopping CentresReading travel tipsReading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall with loads of shops in it.There is House of Frasier, Debenhams, Disney, New, Next, TOp Shop, [...]D: 3.6mi40
- The Cliffords Tower and Castle MuseumYork travel tipsYork is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging cobbled streets, the Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum with its famous Victorian Street and the [...]D: n/a10
Things about the United Kingdom you may be interested in
Browse United Kingdom travel tips by cities:Avebury (1)Belfast (1)Blackpool (1)Derry (1)Henley On Thames (1)Keswick (1)Liverpool (1)London (33)Manchester (2)Nantwich (1)Newyork (1)Oxford (4)Reading (1)York (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress