United Kingdom Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom travel tips
Browse useful United Kingdom travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for the United Kingdom you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in the United Kingdom or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from the United Kingdom
- Avebury HengeAvebury travel tipsThis village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed between 2600 and 2400 BC. You can easily find it and spend here a day if you are with car. [...]D: 0.9mi10
- The famous MuralsBelfast travel tipsThe wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an religious point of view. They divide the city into republican and loyalist territories, or Irish [...]D: 132.9mi20
- Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United KingdomBlackpool travel tipsIf there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure Beach. Home to one the LONGEST roller coaster rides in the world and in Europe, 3 minutes on a [...]D: 6817.6mi00
- Derry Halloween CarnivalDerry travel tipsAs you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern Ireland. It is a weekend long festival where everyone is dressed up and walking on the streets [...]D: 15mi20
- For the Whole FamilyHenley On Thames travel tipsMake sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many interesting exhibitions and galleries. My favorites are the Themes Gallery, with a wonderful [...]D: 0.1mi20
- Lake District Spa BreaksKeswick travel tipsSpa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily as well that there are some lovely hotels that have a spa so it's just basically complete [...]D: 2.9mi10
- The Liverpool CathedralLiverpool travel tipsThe Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are in Liverpool. The opening hours vary from program to program (mostly from 08:00-09:00 to 16 [...]D: 1.1mi10
- Lotus Chalets is a hotel in SooriyawewaLondon travel tipsWelcome to Lotus Chalets Nature Resorts Lotus Chalets is a hotel in Sooriyawewa or an Eco resort close to Sooriyaweva cricket stadium and an ideal place for your Udawalawe safaries which is 20 minutes drive from Lotus Chalets, and 15 [...]D: 5500.8mi00
- Take a romantic walkManchester travel tipsTake a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby restaurant. [...]D: n/a10
- Going to the Manchester airportNantwich travel tipsTrain station straight to Manchester airport [...]D: n/a10
- AnimalsNewyork travel tipsWell, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done. [...]D: 3168.3mi10
- OxfordOxford travel tipsKnow how to ride a push bike, as thats what everyone does! [...]D: n/a20
- Shopping CentresReading travel tipsReading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall with loads of shops in it.There is House of Frasier, Debenhams, Disney, New, Next, TOp Shop, [...]D: 3.6mi40
- The Cliffords Tower and Castle MuseumYork travel tipsYork is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging cobbled streets, the Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum with its famous Victorian Street and the [...]D: n/a10
Things about the United Kingdom you may be interested in
Browse United Kingdom travel tips by cities:Avebury travel tips (1)Belfast travel tips (1)Blackpool travel tips (1)Derry travel tips (1)Henley On Thames travel tips (1)Keswick travel tips (1)Liverpool travel tips (1)London travel tips (32)Manchester travel tips (2)Nantwich travel tips (1)Newyork travel tips (1)Oxford travel tips (4)Reading travel tips (1)York travel tips (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Valencia travel tips - Spain
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
Derry travel tips - United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
London travel tips - United Kingdom
There are some extraordinary organ concerts in Westminster Abbey on every Sunday afternoon from 17:45. They take approximately half an hour and the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Free Concerts
Sparti travel tips - Greece
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
Bikaner travel tips - India
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Monforte D'alba travel tips - Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Auschwitz travel tips - Poland
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Istanbul travel tips - Turkey
Just across the street from the Blue Mosque, the Basilica Cistern is a mysterious underground place that you shouldn't miss. There are very...
Sightseeing: Basilica Cistern
Columbus travel tips - Ohio
I was amazed every time I wen to Lindey's, because their top-notch service and excellent quality food never seized to amaze me. I really...
Mesa travel tips - Arizona
During the summer period the best time you when you can have the fun and fun an fun is Salt River Tubing. I don't really know who originally...
Outdoors Activities: Salt River Tubing