United Kingdom Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom travel tips
Browse useful United Kingdom travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for the United Kingdom you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in the United Kingdom or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from the United Kingdom
- Avebury HengeAvebury travel tipsThis village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed between 2600 and 2400 BC. You can easily find it and spend here a day if you are with car. [...]D: 0.9mi10
- The famous MuralsBelfast travel tipsThe wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an religious point of view. They divide the city into republican and loyalist territories, or Irish [...]D: 132.9mi20
- Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United KingdomBlackpool travel tipsIf there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure Beach. Home to one the LONGEST roller coaster rides in the world and in Europe, 3 minutes on a [...]D: 6817.6mi00
- Derry Halloween CarnivalDerry travel tipsAs you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern Ireland. It is a weekend long festival where everyone is dressed up and walking on the streets [...]D: 15mi20
- For the Whole FamilyHenley On Thames travel tipsMake sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many interesting exhibitions and galleries. My favorites are the Themes Gallery, with a wonderful [...]D: 0.1mi20
- Lake District Spa BreaksKeswick travel tipsSpa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily as well that there are some lovely hotels that have a spa so it's just basically complete [...]D: 2.9mi10
- The Liverpool CathedralLiverpool travel tipsThe Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are in Liverpool. The opening hours vary from program to program (mostly from 08:00-09:00 to 16 [...]D: 1.1mi10
- Travelodge Discount Voucher CodesLondon travel tipsNeed help in finding the best hotels and resorts to stay at your next travel destination? We have got you covered! Online Coupon Island is offering exhilarating deals on packages of renowned online booking portal Travelodge by means of its [...]D: n/a00
- Take a romantic walkManchester travel tipsTake a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby restaurant. [...]D: n/a10
- Going to the Manchester airportNantwich travel tipsTrain station straight to Manchester airport [...]D: n/a10
- AnimalsNewyork travel tipsWell, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done. [...]D: 3168.3mi10
- OxfordOxford travel tipsKnow how to ride a push bike, as thats what everyone does! [...]D: n/a20
- Shopping CentresReading travel tipsReading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall with loads of shops in it.There is House of Frasier, Debenhams, Disney, New, Next, TOp Shop, [...]D: 3.6mi40
- Ukminibuses TravelSalford travel tipsUK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield, Manchester etc. [...]D: 110mi00
- The Cliffords Tower and Castle MuseumYork travel tipsYork is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging cobbled streets, the Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum with its famous Victorian Street and the [...]D: n/a10
Things about the United Kingdom you may be interested in
Browse United Kingdom travel tips by cities:Avebury (1)Belfast (1)Blackpool (1)Derry (1)Henley On Thames (1)Keswick (1)Liverpool (1)London (43)Manchester (2)Nantwich (1)Newyork (1)Oxford (4)Reading (1)Salford (1)York (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Full of povety not safe choose another destination
General: Do not go
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Resembling a traditional adobe house with a modern twist, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center concentrates on the history and lives of the Pueblo...
History & Culture: Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
THis is the best place to live, work and vacation.
General: Fun in the Sun
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
While travelling around Ho Chi Minh city you are bound to meet many drink stall owners who will be carrying coconuts and other drinks on a pole...
General: Drink stalls on the road side