The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum, York, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > York > The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for United Kingdom
- Airport of HeathrowIf you have a stop at this airport and if you have time, go to the city center. The airport itself is very expensive and the food there isnt of high quality. [...]D: 13.1mi00
- The TowerThe Tower of London is one of the most interesting and the oldest buildings in London. You can get there with the tube, you just have to get off t the Tower Bridge station. You can take a walk around the Tower for free. You can also go into [...]D: 3.9mi20
- London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer ServiceHello, I got a quick useful information for people traveling to London. If they any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can try Hummingbird Cars http://www.airportransfers.net/ They also provide 5 % Discount [...]D: n/a00
- Lake District Spa BreaksSpa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily as well that there are some lovely hotels that have a spa so it's just basically complete [...]D: 2.9mi10
- Real Downton Abbey Tours - Highclere Castle, LondonThe Downton Abbey set areas are 90 minutes drive from London. Visitors can pick their own Downton experience. Independently directed voyages through Highclere, and in addition private and gathering voyages through both the château and [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about York you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
One of the most interesting sights to see if the Olympiapark. It's not only a park where you walk around, but you can visit the fantastic...
Sightseeing: Olympiapark Munich
If you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits,...
History & Culture: Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Seoul, South Korea
To see and 'experience' some of the traditional side of Seoul a visit to the Bukchon Hanok Village is a worthwhile thing. There are...
History & Culture: Bukchon Hanok Village
Albuquerque, New Mexico
With a style that goes classical, more 70s than modern, the 66 Diner serves really tasty food for anyone who enters their locale with an empty...
Food: 66 Diner in Albuquerque
Peachtree Center is your staple American mall, with over 60 specialty stores and six restaurants, and the only thing distinguishing it from other...
History & Culture: Peachtree Center in Atlanta
Raleigh, North Carolina
Though only called a park, the William B. Umstead State Park is actually a small forest with hiking, bike and horse trails, picnic areas and a fish...
Sightseeing: Umstead State Park
This restaurant was voted one of the best barbecue restaurants in Wichita and with reason. They have one of the tastiest ribs and barbecue sauce in...
Food: Pig In Pig Out BBQ
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar