Millenium Bridge, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Millenium Bridge
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Peter's Hill, London, EC4V 4
For free, of course.
It is opened 24 hours per day.
How to get there:
The closest metro station is Blackfriars.
Recent travel tips for London
- Try the London EyeIf you really want to enjoy a sighseeing in London I would recommanded for you a ride on London Eye. You need to book the tickets before(minimum 2 days before) to get one and you\'ll must stay in a line for 2-3 hours, but after all this [...]D: 2.3mi00
- The ‘Lotus Chalets' are built out of mud and timber &...Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka. [...]D: 1.9mi10
- Downton Abbey ToursThe Downton Abbey set areas are few minutes drive from London. Explorers can pick their own particular Downton Abbey experience. Independently directed tours through Highclere, and in addition private and gathering tour through both the [...]D: 1.9mi00
- EasyJet Customer Service Contact NumberEasyJet Customer Service Contact Numbers are always ready to provide you necessary assistance. For general guide you can contact the customer service department at the numbers provided according to the country you stay in or are traveling [...]D: 4046.9mi00
- Lotus Chalets is a hotel in SooriyawewaWelcome to Lotus Chalets Nature Resorts Lotus Chalets is a hotel in Sooriyawewa or an Eco resort close to Sooriyaweva cricket stadium and an ideal place for your Udawalawe safaries which is 20 minutes drive from Lotus Chalets, and 15 [...]D: 5500.8mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
In stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also...
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
If you like good food and a guiness in a noble atmosphere, you should go there. You can even get very good rooms in the hotel, not cheap but ver...
Food: Clontarf Castle
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Combination of Eastern and Western style architecture is what decorates the buildings along Dihua Street. During the Japanese occupancy, many rich...
Sightseeing: Dihua Street
Buffalo, New York
You get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration...
Sightseeing: Wilcox Mansion
Every Friday and Saturday night improve shows are on in the Mesa National Comedy Theater. Being family friendly you can go with your family and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Mesa National Comedy Theatre
Washington, District Of Columbia
To be honest I went to visit the National Arboretum because of its bonzai collection, because I heard they are amazing and so beautiful. I wouldn't...
Outdoors Activities: National Arboretum in Washington