Millenium Bridge, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Millenium Bridge
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Peter's Hill, London, EC4V 4
For free, of course.
It is opened 24 hours per day.
How to get there:
The closest metro station is Blackfriars.
Recent travel tips for London
- Changing the GuardChanging the Guard at Buckingham Palace one of the best free activities in London. It takes place at the courtyard of the Palace at 11:30, but you should arrive there early to get a good view. There are some ceremonial days when there is no [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Try the London EyeIf you really want to enjoy a sighseeing in London I would recommanded for you a ride on London Eye. You need to book the tickets before(minimum 2 days before) to get one and you\'ll must stay in a line for 2-3 hours, but after all this [...]D: 2.3mi00
- The ‘Lotus Chalets' are built out of mud and timber &...Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka. [...]D: 1.9mi10
- Airport of HeathrowIf you have a stop at this airport and if you have time, go to the city center. The airport itself is very expensive and the food there isnt of high quality. [...]D: 13.1mi00
- Going to London by FerryYou can chose to go to London by ferry, from Dover (the main port at the English Chanel), to London there are only 123 Km. Dover is conected by ferry with Calais, in France, the journey takes about 1 hour and a half but I recommended for [...]D: n/a00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Being the first time in Tokyo and hearing quite positive things about the Tokyo Great Cycling Tour, we decided to book a trip on our first day....
Outdoors Activities: Tokyo Great Cycling Tour
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
A beautiful place where you can relax, take a stroll to clear your head or watch a free event, the Nashville Centennial Park is a city landmark. ...
Sightseeing: Nashville Centennial Park
Saint Paul, Minnesota
The only place in town which combines three eateries in one is Cafe Latte on rand Avenue. They have a bar area where you can order salads and...
Food: Cafe Latte
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns