Millenium Bridge, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Millenium Bridge
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Peter's Hill, London, EC4V 4
For free, of course.
It is opened 24 hours per day.
How to get there:
The closest metro station is Blackfriars.
Recent travel tips for London
- British MuseumIf you don't want or you don't have so much money to spend while visiting London, you should check out British Museum. Except exhibitions that are charged, the visit to the museum is free. The museum is opened daily, between 10 AM and 5:30 [...]D: 1.5mi00
- The ‘Lotus Chalets' are built out of mud and timber &...Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka. [...]D: 1.9mi10
- Travel partnerI need a partner to travel withi need a partner to travel withi need a partner to travel with [...]D: 4063.7mi00
- The TowerThe Tower of London is one of the most interesting and the oldest buildings in London. You can get there with the tube, you just have to get off t the Tower Bridge station. You can take a walk around the Tower for free. You can also go into [...]D: 3.9mi20
- The best place to shop in the UK !!!!!While I was at my internship for six months in awesome awesome UK, I thought shopping would definitely be out of the subject – due to the currency at that point of time (SGD1 – 3 pounds). What more, home to stores like Marks and [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Maybe it's enough if I say the name Antoni Gaudi. He was the architect of the building which gives home to many exhibitions and is a 'must see' of...
History & Culture: La Pedrera
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
It is a very bizarre place, a unique collection of Communist memories. You would see there giant Engels, Marx and Stalins and also memorials of the...
History & Culture: Memento Park
The only good thing about this restaurant is that pets are allowed. The rest is, well... terrible. Food is, although cheap, but little and that...
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Taking a class with Turkish Flavors in a Turkish environment and local and foreign people is an experience we shall never forget. Our...
Family & Fun: Turkish Flavors
Designed for younger children, the Omaha Children's Museum is an interactive place for kids to enjoy themselves and also to learn something....
Family & Fun: Omaha Children's Museum
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide