Millenium Bridge, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Millenium Bridge
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Peter's Hill, London, EC4V 4
For free, of course.
It is opened 24 hours per day.
How to get there:
The closest metro station is Blackfriars.
Recent travel tips for London
- Free ConcertsThere are some extraordinary organ concerts in Westminster Abbey on every Sunday afternoon from 17:45. They take approximately half an hour and the acoustic is amazing in the Abbey. There are various well-known artists who are playing and [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Don't take the busesIf you are in London and want to look around, don't take tourist buses. They are expensive, 29 Pounds, and if you stay downstairs, you can't see a thing. The travel card is a better choice, it costs around 15 Pounds per day and you ca use [...]D: n/a10
- Free MuseumsIt is fantastic that the museums in London are free. British Museum, National Gallery, Natural History, Victoria and Albert are only a few of those that you can visit free of charge. They are wonderful, but don't forget that the museums are [...]D: n/a10
- Going to London by FerryYou can chose to go to London by ferry, from Dover (the main port at the English Chanel), to London there are only 123 Km. Dover is conected by ferry with Calais, in France, the journey takes about 1 hour and a half but I recommended for [...]D: n/a00
- An Exclusive Mauritius Island VacationMauritius island vacation will take you to that mesmerizing dream island with turquoise tranquil waters, classy beach resorts, wonderful shopping options and a fascinating unique culture. [...]D: 10.4mi10
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Athens is extremely hot, so make sure that you always have enough to drink with you. Especially when you are climbing up to the Parthenon.
History & Culture: Bring water with you to the Parthenon
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is the biggest resort in Romania. The main natural resource used in this resort for treatment is the thermal wather with the...
General: Treatment is the thermal wather
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
For travellers looking to make the most of their holiday in Bangkok it is crucial to find a centrally positioned hotel. You can consider a popular...
General: For travellers looking to make the most of their holiday
Corpus Christi, Texas
There is a kind of homey feeling at Andy's Country Kitchen restaurant, with friendly staff and wonderful fragrances in the air which make you...
Food: Andy's Country Kitchen
The train ride was the greatest for the kids in the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. They were able to watch the animals that weren't so...
Family & Fun: Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
For history freaks and for those who are interested in culture, history and people, the Oklahoma History Center is the perfect place to spend a few...
History & Culture: Oklahoma History Center