Find a Time Out magazine, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Find a Time Out magazine
- General travel tip
- City center
The best hotels in regard of value / costs are IMO situated in Holborn, in Monatgue Place. e.g. the Clarendon. They are run by Indians, are very tidy and comfortable. From there you can reach Covent Garden and Oxford Street in five minutes by foot, and it takes only two Minutes to the British Museum. Ten minutes to Soho. Very close by are tube stations, Holborn and Russel Square , which quickly connect you to anywhere in the city.
I highly recommend a trip to Brick Lane for Indian food, or the flea market on sundays.
Also nice are the Spitalfields Markets. If you want to go to Camden avoid going saturday or sunday, there´s too many people around. For all thos goths: in camden is also „The Devon“, an old pub originally called „Devonshire Arms“ now running under the name of „Hobgoblin“. It´s a fun place to stay after your visit to the Camden markets. In case you are out late in Soho and you are hungry, don´t EVER buy some of the chinese fast food on Oxford Street. Believe me. ;)
Recent travel tips for London
- FlyAfrica Travel AgencyAfrican Travel Agency Few places on the blue planet offer an excellent level of variety to get you close to the wildlife, experience the vibe of flourishing cities as well as enjoy surfing with some of the highest waves you can ever [...]D: 1mi00
- Millenium BridgeThe Millennium Bridge is just the perfect place for walking, I would say. It is a pedestrian bridge that links the Tate Modern Gallery with St.Paul's Cathedral on the Thames. The view from there onto the city is amazing, you wouldn't [...]D: 2.8mi00
- The ‘Lotus Chalets' are built out of mud and timber &...Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka. [...]D: 1.9mi10
- the Millennium WheelEven if it's really expensive (17 pounds for an adult, 8.5 pounds for a child 4-15 years old, and 14 pounds for seniors - 60 years plus - 2009 fares), even if you will definitely have to wait a long time in line, it's a must not to miss [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Lotus Chalets is a hotel in SooriyawewaWelcome to Lotus Chalets Nature Resorts Lotus Chalets is a hotel in Sooriyawewa or an Eco resort close to Sooriyaweva cricket stadium and an ideal place for your Udawalawe safaries which is 20 minutes drive from Lotus Chalets, and 15 [...]D: 5500.8mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
If you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants...
General: Visit the roman germanic museum
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
A nice shopping destination is Debrecen Plaza, a mall located near to the center of the town. Although not big, it has a lot of shopping stores,...
Shopping: Debrecen Plaza
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive