The Liverpool Cathedral, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > Liverpool > The Liverpool Cathedral
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The opening hours vary from program to program (mostly from 08:00-09:00 to 16:00-17:00). The standard price of a ticket is 4,25 Euro per person and 10 Euro for a family but this may also vary.
Take your time to visit it, perfect program for the whole family as well.
Liverpool Cathedral, Liverpool L1 7, UK
Recent travel tips for United Kingdom
- Going to the Manchester airportTrain station straight to Manchester airport [...]D: n/a10
- Going to London by FerryYou can chose to go to London by ferry, from Dover (the main port at the English Chanel), to London there are only 123 Km. Dover is conected by ferry with Calais, in France, the journey takes about 1 hour and a half but I recommended for [...]D: n/a00
- Morocco Guided Tours - Morocco Desert ToursSahara Magic Tours is a Team of a Berbere Nomade Friends. we have spent all our life within the surroundings of sahara and the southern deserts of Morocco. With fifteen years experience as a guide, we would love to share with you the [...]D: n/a00
- Don't take the busesIf you are in London and want to look around, don't take tourist buses. They are expensive, 29 Pounds, and if you stay downstairs, you can't see a thing. The travel card is a better choice, it costs around 15 Pounds per day and you ca use [...]D: n/a10
- Haunted TheatreDrury Lane Royal Theatre is heaven for those who love theatre. The building is breathtaking from the inside, so elegant and magnificent. You feel special, when you are inside. Drury Lane is also famous for being haunted, the Grey Man is [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Liverpool you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Silk is manufactured in Lyon since the 16th century. They make beautiful things of skill, it must be one of the best jobs. :) The workshop can...
History & Culture: Silk workshop
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
There is nothing quite like riding over the beautiful Himalayan mountains on the iconic Royal Entfield – we invite you to come and discover...
Sports & Wellness : Motorcycle Tour to Ladakh & Leh
Caffe Della Palme is really close to the Pantheon and actually located in the heart of Rome (Via de Pantheon I believe). It's the most amazing ice...
Food: Caffe Della Palme
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Kids are the ones that might enjoy the best the Explora Science Center, where interactive exhibitions are on display for the visitor. From physics...
Family & Fun: Explora Science Center
Though not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to...
Shopping: Trader's Village
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
San Antonio, Texas
This club is the best in town. Open 7 days a week, the Howl at the Moon Saloon is a place where you can party as much as you want. It's so...
Night Life & Entertainment: Howl at the Moon Saloon
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends