The Liverpool Cathedral, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > Liverpool > The Liverpool Cathedral
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The opening hours vary from program to program (mostly from 08:00-09:00 to 16:00-17:00). The standard price of a ticket is 4,25 Euro per person and 10 Euro for a family but this may also vary.
Take your time to visit it, perfect program for the whole family as well.
Liverpool Cathedral, Liverpool L1 7, UK
Recent travel tips for United Kingdom
- Sightseeing in Oxford with the busSightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford official tour bus tickets have an affordable price and if you purchase a ticket you get [...]D: 7.3mi20
- Lake District Spa BreaksSpa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily as well that there are some lovely hotels that have a spa so it's just basically complete [...]D: 2.9mi10
- Millenium BridgeThe Millennium Bridge is just the perfect place for walking, I would say. It is a pedestrian bridge that links the Tate Modern Gallery with St.Paul's Cathedral on the Thames. The view from there onto the city is amazing, you wouldn't [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Greenwich ObservatoryGreenwich Royal Observatory was amazing. It is perfect for families with children or those who just like astronomy. You only have to pay for the admission to the Planetarium shows, the rest, the Royal Observatory, the Queen's House and the [...]D: n/a00
- An Exclusive Mauritius Island VacationMauritius island vacation will take you to that mesmerizing dream island with turquoise tranquil waters, classy beach resorts, wonderful shopping options and a fascinating unique culture. [...]D: 10.4mi10
Things about Liverpool you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wenn ihr in Langenargen seid, müsst ihr unbedingt am See spazieren gehen. Das ist so schön.
General: Der schöne See von Langenargen
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Located in the historic site of Cleveland, Momocho Restaurant is truly Mexican with a hint of eclectic modernism to it. The place looks awesome,...
Food: Momocho Restaurant
Colorado Springs, Colorado
In Colorado Springs there is a place where you can not only enjoy amazing food but bask in the contemporary world of locals artists' talent....
Food: Warehouse Restaurant
Saint Louis, Missouri
This building is maybe one of the most beautiful man-made structures that you will ever see. What makes the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis so...
Sightseeing: Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
If you are a business man running a tight schedule where punctuality is critical or you are traveling on your vacation in Saigon (Hochiminh city)...
General: Car rental in saigon