Shopping Centres, Reading, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > Reading > Shopping Centres
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
The Oracle - Thames Valley Park Reading Berkshire RG6 1RA
Broadstreet Mall - Reading, RG1 7QE
Windowshopping is free :P
Depending on shops from 8 a.m to 7-8 p.m
How to get there:
All of the busses stop there, because it is in the centre of town
Recent travel tips for United Kingdom
- Driving on the leftWhen you arrive by car with a ferry, on Britain Land you should be very careful as they drive on the left, as opposite to major european countries where the driving is on the right. When I was outside the Dover port, even if there are tons [...]D: n/a00
- Haunted TheatreDrury Lane Royal Theatre is heaven for those who love theatre. The building is breathtaking from the inside, so elegant and magnificent. You feel special, when you are inside. Drury Lane is also famous for being haunted, the Grey Man is [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Harry Potter Tour of London and OxfordThe Harry Potter Platform is at Kings Cross Station, in the north of the city centre. It's too far to walk in the time available for the tour so a ride is taken on the London Underground to get there. The Best tours features familiar Harry [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Big BenIt's the nicest and the most famous attraction in London [...]D: n/a00
- The Cliffords Tower and Castle MuseumYork is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging cobbled streets, the Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum with its famous Victorian Street and the [...]D: n/a10
Things about Reading you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Science city in Ahmedabad is an ideal place for education and entertainment. The exhibition was the most worthy experience where one could see and...
Outdoors Activities: Science City, Ahmedabad
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Traveling with the local transportation of a city is always fun and gives you a feeling of being part of the city, like a local. That was the...
Public Transportation: Tram 28 of Lisbon
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
There are so many interesting and fun places to go with families and kids, and the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh is one the best. Though...
Family & Fun: Children's Museum of Pittsburgh