Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > Blackpool > Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
- General travel tip
- City center
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Adult - £ 27.00
Junior / Senior - £ 22.00
Opening hours vary depending on the day that you are visiting – so check the website
How to get there:
Take a train down to the Blackpool Railway Station. This is accessible by any train station in the United Kingdom.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for United Kingdom
- Find a Time Out magazineThe first thing to do when you come to London is: Find a booth selling Magazines and get yourself a copy of : Time Out, a magazine which tells you all that´s going on, from small hobby-theatre perfomances in Camden Rown to large Music [...]D: n/a00
- Going to the Manchester airportTrain station straight to Manchester airport [...]D: n/a10
- Shopping CentresReading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall with loads of shops in it.There is House of Frasier, Debenhams, Disney, New, Next, TOp Shop, [...]D: 3.6mi40
- Eagle & Child pub in OxfordGo and see this very nice pub, the Eagle & Child in Oxford. If you like fantasy novels, you should visit it, because JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis used to come and drink here very often. They also have very good food. [...]D: 7.1mi10
- Buckingham Palace - Changing of the GuardsThe Buckingham Palace is one of the gems of London. Between May and the end of September the changing of the guards is made a big deal of, it is a big ceremony. It starts around half past eleven and it is a one hour program. There are loads [...]D: 2.3mi10
Things about Blackpool you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
The most important museum shows pieces of textil art. Besides modern pieces are a lot of hundreds of years old exemplars too.
Sightseeing: Musee Historique des Tissus
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
Using the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro...
Public Transportation: Use the Metro
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Kilimanjaro tours is adventure trips and holiday outdoor trip which is very attractive to many tourists. Mount Kilimanjaro Tours includes wildlife...
Outdoors Activities: Outdoor travel kilimanjaro tours
Santa Ana, California
A historically significant and architecturally beautiful mansion, in Queen Anne style, the Dr. Willella How-Waffle House was originally the home of...
History & Culture: Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle House