Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > Blackpool > Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
- General travel tip
- City center
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Adult - £ 27.00
Junior / Senior - £ 22.00
Opening hours vary depending on the day that you are visiting – so check the website
How to get there:
Take a train down to the Blackpool Railway Station. This is accessible by any train station in the United Kingdom.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for United Kingdom
- WeatherNever stops raining. [...]D: n/a00
- Museum of ChildhoodMy favorite of all the museums of London is the V & A Museum of Childhood. They have a collection of 8,000 dolls, Britain's biggest doll house collection with very old pieces and many other interesting exhibitions about games, the history [...]D: 4.5mi00
- One day bus ticketIn my opinion, the best way to visit London, especially if you are there for only a few days is to buy a one day bus ticket. This is 3.80 pounds (in 2009) and the convenient is that you can try in this way the famous red buses. Going on the [...]D: n/a00
- Airport of HeathrowIf you have a stop at this airport and if you have time, go to the city center. The airport itself is very expensive and the food there isnt of high quality. [...]D: 13.1mi00
- Shopping CentresReading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall with loads of shops in it.There is House of Frasier, Debenhams, Disney, New, Next, TOp Shop, [...]D: 3.6mi40
Things about Blackpool you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
The all-inclusive Rajasthan Tours are a vast option for those travelers who not only crave to trip spectacular places but as well learn the history...
History & Culture: Remarkable Rajasthan Tours with Majestic Stay at Jaipur Hotels
This cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at...
Food: Dutch Harbour Cafe
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
Kansas City, Missouri
SEA LIFE Aquarium Kansas City will transport you into the amazing underwater world. Come nose to nose with sharks and prepare for astonishingly...
Family & Fun: SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara