Derry Halloween Carnival, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > Derry > Derry Halloween Carnival
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
It is a weekend long festival where everyone is dressed up and walking on the streets you would see only peoples in costumes - locals and tourists as well.
Pubs are also likely to refuse to serve anyone who is not dressed up. Funny, isn't it?
Parties, special bus tours and museum events are organized for everyone, so you will always find something that you will enjoy.
I specially recommend the Haunted Happening in the Workhouse Museum, it's a great spooky tour in the museum.
Are you brave enough? ;)
Londonderry, Derry, UK
Recent travel tips for United Kingdom
- Haunted TheatreDrury Lane Royal Theatre is heaven for those who love theatre. The building is breathtaking from the inside, so elegant and magnificent. You feel special, when you are inside. Drury Lane is also famous for being haunted, the Grey Man is [...]D: 1.9mi00
- London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer ServiceHello, I got a quick useful information for people traveling to London. If they any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can try Hummingbird Cars http://www.airportransfers.net/ They also provide 5 % Discount [...]D: n/a00
- Avebury HengeThis village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed between 2600 and 2400 BC. You can easily find it and spend here a day if you are with car. [...]D: 0.9mi10
- The famous MuralsThe wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an religious point of view. They divide the city into republican and loyalist territories, or Irish [...]D: 132.9mi20
- Harry Potter Tour of London and OxfordThe Harry Potter Platform is at Kings Cross Station, in the north of the city centre. It's too far to walk in the time available for the tour so a ride is taken on the London Underground to get there. The Best tours features familiar Harry [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Derry you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
If you want to spend a chilled night with good, cheap beer, you have to visit the 'Schinderhannes'. It´s a good atmosphere and you receive an good...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar with nice beer garden
10 Day Irresistible Egypt 10 Day Irresistible Egypt Featuring the Oberoi Mena House and m/s Radamis I Three Departures Only ITINERARY DAY 01...
History & Culture: 10 days irresistible egypt with all airfare $
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
Being organized for almost 2O years now, the galleries in the Old City keep their doors open to visitors and art-lovers on the First Friday of each...
Night Life & Entertainment: First Friday Event in Philadelphia
Right across the Mission Inn hotel and museum, Mario's Place is the dining place for comfort seeking individuals who would like to spend a few...
Food: Mario's Place
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people