Travel partner, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Travel partner
- General travel tip
- City center
140 rue London
How to get there:
Recent travel tips for London
- British MuseumIf you don't want or you don't have so much money to spend while visiting London, you should check out British Museum. Except exhibitions that are charged, the visit to the museum is free. The museum is opened daily, between 10 AM and 5:30 [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Free ConcertsThere are some extraordinary organ concerts in Westminster Abbey on every Sunday afternoon from 17:45. They take approximately half an hour and the acoustic is amazing in the Abbey. There are various well-known artists who are playing and [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Buckingham Palace - Changing of the GuardsThe Buckingham Palace is one of the gems of London. Between May and the end of September the changing of the guards is made a big deal of, it is a big ceremony. It starts around half past eleven and it is a one hour program. There are loads [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Museum of ChildhoodMy favorite of all the museums of London is the V & A Museum of Childhood. They have a collection of 8,000 dolls, Britain's biggest doll house collection with very old pieces and many other interesting exhibitions about games, the history [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Morocco Guided Tours - Morocco Desert ToursSahara Magic Tours is a Team of a Berbere Nomade Friends. we have spent all our life within the surroundings of sahara and the southern deserts of Morocco. With fifteen years experience as a guide, we would love to share with you the [...]D: n/a00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
You don't always get the chance to go aboard a ship that has sailed the Atlantic Ocean in the service of America. So when we visited the USS...
History & Culture: USS Constellation
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Los Angeles, California
Well, this is Disneyland of course. It's not as large as the Orlando one but it's still huge and you still get all the same time of feelings. The...
Night Life & Entertainment: Disneyland
New Orleans, Louisiana
The French Quarter in New Orleans is the heart of the city, and you can't get any closer to the heart of the Vieux Carré (as the Quarter is also...
Sightseeing: Jackson Square in New Orleans
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
Washington, District Of Columbia
I wasn't very impressed with this place at all. I tried out the food, because it smelled good and okay, it was pretty tasty. One plus was that...
Food: Lauriol Plaza in Washington