Finland Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Finland travel tips
Browse useful Finland travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Finland you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Finland or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Finland
- Museum of CulturesHelsinki travel tipsNormally when you visit a country, you want to go to museums that will help you learn more about that country, but obviously there are exceptions to this rule. One such example is the Museum of Cultures in Helsinki, where you can discover [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Manala RestaurantHelsinki travel tipsManala means hell, and unsurprisingly enough, the serve "food to die for", as they say. The menu of Manala is great, and people who have special dietary requirements can order according to their needs. All of the dishes are made [...]D: n/a00
- Korjaamo Cultural FactoryHelsinki travel tipsKorjaamo defines itself as Helsinki's "living rooms", which sounds a but abstract, as expected from a huge building that basically serves as a meeting point for all the imaginable art types in the world. Karjaamo [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Kappeli RestaurantHelsinki travel tipsTraditional Finnish foods are one of the things you must try when visiting Helsinki, especially since reindeer dishes are hard to find in other countries. For some tasty traditional dishes, check out Kappeli, a cozy restaurant with [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Serena Water Amusement ParkHelsinki travel tipsWater parks are not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Finland, but the cold climate has never been able to stop the Finnish from having fun. Serena Water Amusement Park is the largest water park in the Scandinavian [...]D: 11.4mi00
- Sibelius MonumentHelsinki travel tipsSibelius is probably the most famous Finnish composer of classical music, and even if you don't particularly like his works, the monument dedicated to him is worth visiting. It is one of the most famous monuments in the city, and it has [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Uspenski CathedralHelsinki travel tipsIn Finland, the Orthodox church doesn't have many followers, but despite that, there are some pretty amazing Orthodox churches in the city. The best example is Uspenski Cathedral, a majestic building with a Russian-style dome. In Fact, [...]D: 4.1mi00
- The Church in the RockHelsinki travel tipsThe Finnish have a knack for coming up with original ideas, even when it comes to something as traditional as churches. The Church in the Rock (Temppeliaukion kirkko in Finnish) is a simple but atmospheric church literally carved out [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Teerenpeli - Best place for a pintLahti travel tipsBrewery restaurant Teerenpeli is a great place for drink in Lahti. They brew their on beer and cider. Teerenpeli is also one of the only whiskey distillery in Finland. [...]D: n/a00
- The medieval greystone church of HollolaLahti travel tipsThe old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Finland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Paralia travel tips - Greece
Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience!
General: My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!
Sparti travel tips - Greece
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
Bangalore travel tips - India
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Naples travel tips - Italy
To experience views of Naples from underneath, it is worth to do a one hour tour of the catacombs of Naples. Especially interesting an bizarre: The...
Sightseeing: Napoli Sotterranea
Kathmandu travel tips - Nepal
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the classic journey to Annapurna’s hidden moraine valley which offers magnificent views, easy walks through the...
Outdoors Activities: Annapurna Base Camp Trek BEST OFFER
Lexington travel tips - Kentucky
Even during your holiday you might need a massage, especially if you've been exploring the area and not staying in you suite all day long. The...
Sports & Wellness : Soular Massage Wellness Center
Manhattan Beach travel tips - California
When in Manhattan Beach, make sure you take the time to walk down to the pier. It’s not only a good view over the ocean, but also a nice place to...
Sightseeing: Manhattan Beach Pier
Miami travel tips - Florida
I’ve been to many tours, visited many places, went even diving once but meeting and playing with the dolphins in the Seaquarium was the best...
Family & Fun: Dolphin Harbor in the Miami Seaquarium
Santa Ana travel tips - California
For a quick or a copious meal in a small town like Santa Ana you don't even have to go far, at Bristol street there is a small diner which...
Food: Baja Fish Tacos
Washington travel tips - District Of Columbia
There are quite many restaurants in DC that serve Ethiopian food and many of these are quite good, but the number one among these is definitely...
Food: Dukem-Best Ethiopian Restaurant in DC