Netherlands Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands travel tips
Browse useful Netherlands travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for the Netherlands you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in the Netherlands or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from the Netherlands
- Gollem CafeAmsterdam travel tipsThis a great place. They serve excellent beer in the Gollem Cafe, and though the place is not very big, the people who filled it were not so noisy either. Or maybe we were just lucky! :) The whole atmosphere of the bar is friendly, you [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Joyride Day ToursAmsterdam travel tipsWe booked for the bike tour in advance before arriving to Amsterdam, because we wanted to see faces of the city in the early day of our stay, so we could decide which ones to revisit later.The Joyride Day Tour showed us the side of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Countryside Bike ToursAmsterdam travel tipsWe chose the countryside bike tour because we were staying downtown Amsterdam and we could explore the city and its attractions in our own time, but we couldn't have gotten to the countryside. So we met our guide at the departure point, [...]D: 1mi00
- Randy Roy Redlight ToursAmsterdam travel tipsAmsterdam's Red Light District is an attraction to everyone who visits the city. Though it might prove more fun for the male party, women have also much fun during the 1 and a half hour walk. At least I had! :) The guide was really [...]D: 0.2mi00
- AmsterbikeAmsterdam travel tipsI think exploring Amsterdam by bike (or scooter) that you can rent from Amsterbike is a much more fun easy. Though going on foot has its charm, with a bike or a scooter you can cover much more ground in a smaller amount of time. And while [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Amsterdam Jewel CruisesAmsterdam travel tipsWhen we went to dinner in one of the Amstredam Jewel Cruises, we didn't thought we would enjoy ourselves so much. Though we found the dinner packages a bit expensive, especially that the simple Dinner Cruise didn't include [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Brouwerij 't IJ BreweryAmsterdam travel tipsI took the guided tour of the Brouwerij 't IJ on a hot Friday afternoon and sampling a beef after that chilled me. The guide showed how beer is brewed and it was really interesting to see the whole process. There was a long bar where [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Anne Frank HouseAmsterdam travel tipsThe visit we made to the Anne Frank House left us quite emotional. Even if I read her diary at least twice and could picture the way they lived, to actually stand there, in their rough, little house was something different entirely. We [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The 19 windmills of KinderdijkRotterdam travel tipsThe 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000 windmills that once occupied the landscape of The Netherlands. The village of Kinderdijk is only 9 [...]D: n/a00
- Restaurant Alexander in The HagueThe Hague travel tipsRestaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the center of The Hague, located on the elegant Denneweg 138. For Fine Dining, Excellent Wine, [...]D: 0.5mi10
Things about the Netherlands you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Saint Petersburg, Russia
The name of the restaurant alone, coupled with the fact that it looks like the peak of Soviet kitsch, might lead some people to believe that it is...
Food: Na Zdorovye! Restaurant
Charlotte, North Carolina
The best and most efficient way to discover Charlotte is by taking Charlotte's Longest-Running Daily City Tour by Queen City Tours and Travel.
History & Culture: Queen City Tours and Travel
The Portland Saturday Market is actually open on Sundays as well, and it is the largest outdoor arts and crafts market in the United States. It...
Shopping: Portland Saturday Market
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Motorbikes are the most common type of vehicle that you will be able to see on the roads of Ho Chi Minh City. There will be many motorcyclists on...
General: Sightseeing Ho Chi Minh on motorbike