The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > Rotterdam > The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
- General travel tip
- City center
Adult 3,50 Euro
Children 2 Euro
From 1 April to 31 October from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
From 1 November to 31 March only in weekends from 11am to 4pm, if the weather is good.
How to get there:
Take a bus from Rotterdam-Zuid metro station or the Utrecht Centraal train station to Kinderdijk.
Recent travel tips for Netherlands
- Walking Tour: Amsterdam in World War IILearning a bit more of the city's history, and social background during the German occupation, the Amsterdam in World War II Walking Tour was the perfect opportunity.Focusing on the happening during World War II and afterward the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Science Center NemoFun for children and adults alike, the Science Center Nemo in Amsterdam is a must! Full of interactive exhibitions that are both educational AND fun, our visit to the museum was a blast. We were afraid it would be aimed mostly to a younger [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Gollem CafeThis a great place. They serve excellent beer in the Gollem Cafe, and though the place is not very big, the people who filled it were not so noisy either. Or maybe we were just lucky! :) The whole atmosphere of the bar is friendly, you [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Joyride Day ToursWe booked for the bike tour in advance before arriving to Amsterdam, because we wanted to see faces of the city in the early day of our stay, so we could decide which ones to revisit later.The Joyride Day Tour showed us the side of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- The narrowest house in the worldIf you are in Amsterdam take a look at the narrowest house in the world, it is one meter wide (3,5 feet), only a little bit wider than a front door (to be honest this is the back part of the house, the front is a little wider). It looks [...]D: 0.3mi01
Things about Rotterdam you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Long Beach, California
Japanese gardens are always impressing, weather you visit one in its original location or around the world. The Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden...
Sightseeing: Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden
Cooking class 1How great would it be to be able to return home from your time in Vietnam, to dazzle your family and friends...
Food: Hanoi Cooking Classes Tour
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature