Countryside Bike Tours, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > Amsterdam > Countryside Bike Tours
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
We heard some facts about the city's history when we started then visited the famous, old windmill and a cheese farm where we sampled some typical Dutch cheese and tried the very popular wooden shoes on. All the while we were 'cruising down' beside the Amstel river, surrounded by beauty and fresh air.
The whole tour, that lasted about 4 hours was fun, informative and great! Highly recommended.
Kerkstraat 134, 1017 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
€22 for adults and €15 for kids.
Meeting at 11am. Tours are every day in summer and in winter during the weekends (Friday included).
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Amsterdam
- Science Center NemoFun for children and adults alike, the Science Center Nemo in Amsterdam is a must! Full of interactive exhibitions that are both educational AND fun, our visit to the museum was a blast. We were afraid it would be aimed mostly to a younger [...]D: 0.8mi00
- West Church in AmsterdamThe West Church (Westerkerk) is one the highest buildings in Amsterdam and one of the few that allows visitors to climb its top. The view is quite beautiful from up the tower, though can't see very far to the sea. The inside of the [...]D: 0.5mi00
- TropenmuseumWe've been to quite many museum during our travels but the Tropenmuseum is something entirely different from the 'traditional' ones. The museum has such a variety of exhibitions that you feel like you were in some kind of magic [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Anne Frank HouseThe visit we made to the Anne Frank House left us quite emotional. Even if I read her diary at least twice and could picture the way they lived, to actually stand there, in their rough, little house was something different entirely. We [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Walking Tour: Amsterdam in World War IILearning a bit more of the city's history, and social background during the German occupation, the Amsterdam in World War II Walking Tour was the perfect opportunity.Focusing on the happening during World War II and afterward the [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Amsterdam you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Book your bus tickets online, A/C, Volvo, Semi-deluxe and get best discount offers anywhere in India at Elegant holidays & tours. Hurry up, offer...
Public Transportation: Online Bus Ticket Booking
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
It was quite a thrill to get on a go-kart and race my friends, I haven't done that before and I was so excited. The staff at K1 Indoor Karting...
Family & Fun: K1 Indoor Karting
I don't think you will find such an interesting art museum with so many to things to show for free. You may have to pay some fees for special...
History & Culture: Cleveland Museum of Art
It's a nice blvd to walk at night near the beach look to some stores and eat pizza.
Night Life & Entertainment: Hollywood blvd
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Vietnam luxury vacation One of the best travel deals for luxury vacations is to explore the must see destination and in between try to add some of...
General: Luxury Vacation stay in Nha Trang, Vietnam