Amsterbike, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > Amsterdam > Amsterbike
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Though going on foot has its charm, with a bike or a scooter you can cover much more ground in a smaller amount of time. And while many people use these transportations, you can blend in more easily.
The people from Amsterbike are really friendly and helpful, and they even organize tours that might give you some ideas which parts of the city to go see and which don't. Fun, exciting and fast; I loved it! :)
Piet Heinkade 11, 1019 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Prices vary depending on your rental preferences. Check their website for details.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Amsterdam
- Gollem CafeThis a great place. They serve excellent beer in the Gollem Cafe, and though the place is not very big, the people who filled it were not so noisy either. Or maybe we were just lucky! :) The whole atmosphere of the bar is friendly, you [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Amsterdam Jewel CruisesWhen we went to dinner in one of the Amstredam Jewel Cruises, we didn't thought we would enjoy ourselves so much. Though we found the dinner packages a bit expensive, especially that the simple Dinner Cruise didn't include [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Science Center NemoFun for children and adults alike, the Science Center Nemo in Amsterdam is a must! Full of interactive exhibitions that are both educational AND fun, our visit to the museum was a blast. We were afraid it would be aimed mostly to a younger [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Anne Frank HouseThe visit we made to the Anne Frank House left us quite emotional. Even if I read her diary at least twice and could picture the way they lived, to actually stand there, in their rough, little house was something different entirely. We [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Countryside Bike ToursWe chose the countryside bike tour because we were staying downtown Amsterdam and we could explore the city and its attractions in our own time, but we couldn't have gotten to the countryside. So we met our guide at the departure point, [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Amsterdam you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
London, United Kingdom
African Travel Agency Few places on the blue planet offer an excellent level of variety to get you close to the wildlife, experience the vibe of...
General: FlyAfrica Travel Agency
New Delhi, India
There is truly no place like home, but at Rama Inn, it is our aim to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible.
Sightseeing: Hotel Rama Inn
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Charlotte, North Carolina
The greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several...
History & Culture: US National Whitewater Center
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Vietnam the 'Land of Blue dragon' is replete with many wonderful destinations to visit, natural beauty, exotic wildlife and national parks, ancient...
General: Beach resorts for a luxury vacation in Vietnam