Amsterbike, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > Amsterdam > Amsterbike
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Though going on foot has its charm, with a bike or a scooter you can cover much more ground in a smaller amount of time. And while many people use these transportations, you can blend in more easily.
The people from Amsterbike are really friendly and helpful, and they even organize tours that might give you some ideas which parts of the city to go see and which don't. Fun, exciting and fast; I loved it! :)
Piet Heinkade 11, 1019 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Prices vary depending on your rental preferences. Check their website for details.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Amsterdam
- Joyride Day ToursWe booked for the bike tour in advance before arriving to Amsterdam, because we wanted to see faces of the city in the early day of our stay, so we could decide which ones to revisit later.The Joyride Day Tour showed us the side of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Walking Tour: Amsterdam in World War IILearning a bit more of the city's history, and social background during the German occupation, the Amsterdam in World War II Walking Tour was the perfect opportunity.Focusing on the happening during World War II and afterward the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- St. Nicolaas Boat Club of AmsterdamEstablished around 1997 by two Dutchmen, the St. Nicolaas Boat Club is a small, non-profit organization that gives its heart and soul to its boats and their history. Because they are not professionals, you can't contact them online, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Wetlands SafariThe tour we took with Wetlands Safari was a fun and interesting opportunity to explore the side of Amsterdam that is not so accessible when you're on your own, unless you are VERY adventurous.It was a great thing we went down the river [...]D: n/a00
- Amsterdam Jewel CruisesWhen we went to dinner in one of the Amstredam Jewel Cruises, we didn't thought we would enjoy ourselves so much. Though we found the dinner packages a bit expensive, especially that the simple Dinner Cruise didn't include [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Amsterdam you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Though not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is...
Food: India Kitchen Restaurant
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
A stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime...
History & Culture: Oklahoma City National Memorial
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
A beautiful place full of meaning and culture, tradition, the Keeper of the Plains is like a sacred place where Nature meets the people. Based on...
Sightseeing: Keeper of the Plains