West Church in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > Amsterdam > West Church in Amsterdam
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The view is quite beautiful from up the tower, though can't see very far to the sea. The inside of the building, though, is remarkable. Very traditional, and very beautiful.
Prinsengracht 279, 1016 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Around 6 EUR for the guided tours.
Tours are every half hour starting from 10am.
Recent travel tips for Amsterdam
- The narrowest house in the worldIf you are in Amsterdam take a look at the narrowest house in the world, it is one meter wide (3,5 feet), only a little bit wider than a front door (to be honest this is the back part of the house, the front is a little wider). It looks [...]D: 0.3mi01
- Roundtrip on the 'Grachten'If you are at Amsterdam, a boattrip on the so called Grachten is must do. In Amsterdam the net of the Grachten, netherland for canals, is about 80 kilometers long. You can enjoy the Grachten and the old housess along it on a relaxing ride [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Science Center NemoFun for children and adults alike, the Science Center Nemo in Amsterdam is a must! Full of interactive exhibitions that are both educational AND fun, our visit to the museum was a blast. We were afraid it would be aimed mostly to a younger [...]D: 0.8mi00
- St. Nicolaas Boat Club of AmsterdamEstablished around 1997 by two Dutchmen, the St. Nicolaas Boat Club is a small, non-profit organization that gives its heart and soul to its boats and their history. Because they are not professionals, you can't contact them online, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Van Gogh MuseumThough a little bit expensive, the Van Gogh Museum is an artistic jewel among all the naturalistic or historic museums that can be found in Amsterdam. There are more than 200 paintings and about 5-600 drawings of the famous Dutch artist to [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Amsterdam you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires travel tips - Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Charlottetown travel tips - Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Xanten travel tips - Germany
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Split travel tips - Croatia
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Killarney travel tips - Ireland
The National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park...
Outdoors Activities: Killarney National Park
Dumaguete City travel tips - Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Surigao travel tips - Philippines
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Bistrita travel tips - Romania
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Mogadishu travel tips - Somalia
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Port-of-spain travel tips - Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square