Restaurant Alexander in The Hague, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > The Hague > Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
- Food travel tip
- City center
You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander
in the center of The Hague, located on the elegant Denneweg 138.
For Fine Dining, Excellent Wine, hospitality and friendliness
in The Hague restaurant Alexander is the right place!
3 Course choice menu with surprising variation € 27.50!
This week Restaurant Alexander in The Hague choice menu:
Salad with shrimps and avocado
Spinach rool with pumkin and blue cheese
Fillet of Cod with saffron sauce
Beef rib eye Bordelaise
White chocolate crème brûlée
Cheese cake with dates
The chef is familiar with international cuisine, with Italian, French, Organic, Vegetarian, and Fish Dishes,
and continues to explore new combinations. Alexander ensures that all dishes his signature bear.
Homemade pasta with lobster and free range chicken stuffed with foie gras, wild mushrooms and truffle sauce...
A few reasons why our guests keep coming back….
In a warm, cozy and romantic setting we can meet everyone's needs. Children are also welcome.
The menu is to combine in the way you desire, even vegetarian.
Alexander prepares his dishes with much passion and as much as possible with organic products.
Restaurant Alexander in center of The Hague can also be booked for celebrations and parties.
We are also accepting VVV Iris Cheque and the National Diner Cheque!
Airconditioned within 2000 meter of The Hague Central.
2514 CL Den Haag
Reservations for dinner or lunch can be made by telephone at 0031 (0)70 36 48 175.
or by mail@restaurant-alexander.
Restaurant Alexander in The Hague center Denneweg - reservation
Restaurant Alexander : Parking in The Hague Center Denneweg
3 course menu €27.50
Every Day From 5pm to 11pm
How to get there:
2000 meter of The Hague Central Rail Station
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Netherlands
- Roundtrip on the 'Grachten'If you are at Amsterdam, a boattrip on the so called Grachten is must do. In Amsterdam the net of the Grachten, netherland for canals, is about 80 kilometers long. You can enjoy the Grachten and the old housess along it on a relaxing ride [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The narrowest house in the worldIf you are in Amsterdam take a look at the narrowest house in the world, it is one meter wide (3,5 feet), only a little bit wider than a front door (to be honest this is the back part of the house, the front is a little wider). It looks [...]D: 0.3mi01
- Walking Tour: Amsterdam in World War IILearning a bit more of the city's history, and social background during the German occupation, the Amsterdam in World War II Walking Tour was the perfect opportunity.Focusing on the happening during World War II and afterward the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Amsterdam Jewel CruisesWhen we went to dinner in one of the Amstredam Jewel Cruises, we didn't thought we would enjoy ourselves so much. Though we found the dinner packages a bit expensive, especially that the simple Dinner Cruise didn't include [...]D: 0.5mi00
- TropenmuseumWe've been to quite many museum during our travels but the Tropenmuseum is something entirely different from the 'traditional' ones. The museum has such a variety of exhibitions that you feel like you were in some kind of magic [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about The Hague you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
India tour package fascinates anyone by offering so many enchanting destinations which are housed with several historical sites representing...
General: India Tour Travel || India Travel Tour
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
When you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms.
General: Le Venix hotel of Bangkok
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Washington, District Of Columbia
Spying is for professionals and is a secret job, so when you're shown tools and things only spies used in the Cold War than that place becomes a...
History & Culture: International Spy Museum
First time to The Laughing Cat and I will recommend it to friends. The place has a welcoming ambiance, the food is not only delicious but you get...
Food: The Laughing Cat
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.