Restaurant Alexander in The Hague, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > The Hague > Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
- Food travel tip
- City center
You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander
in the center of The Hague, located on the elegant Denneweg 138.
For Fine Dining, Excellent Wine, hospitality and friendliness
in The Hague restaurant Alexander is the right place!
3 Course choice menu with surprising variation € 27.50!
This week Restaurant Alexander in The Hague choice menu:
Salad with shrimps and avocado
Spinach rool with pumkin and blue cheese
Fillet of Cod with saffron sauce
Beef rib eye Bordelaise
White chocolate crème brûlée
Cheese cake with dates
The chef is familiar with international cuisine, with Italian, French, Organic, Vegetarian, and Fish Dishes,
and continues to explore new combinations. Alexander ensures that all dishes his signature bear.
Homemade pasta with lobster and free range chicken stuffed with foie gras, wild mushrooms and truffle sauce...
A few reasons why our guests keep coming back….
In a warm, cozy and romantic setting we can meet everyone's needs. Children are also welcome.
The menu is to combine in the way you desire, even vegetarian.
Alexander prepares his dishes with much passion and as much as possible with organic products.
Restaurant Alexander in center of The Hague can also be booked for celebrations and parties.
We are also accepting VVV Iris Cheque and the National Diner Cheque!
Airconditioned within 2000 meter of The Hague Central.
2514 CL Den Haag
Reservations for dinner or lunch can be made by telephone at 0031 (0)70 36 48 175.
or by mail@restaurant-alexander.
Restaurant Alexander in The Hague center Denneweg - reservation
Restaurant Alexander : Parking in The Hague Center Denneweg
3 course menu €27.50
Every Day From 5pm to 11pm
How to get there:
2000 meter of The Hague Central Rail Station
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Netherlands
- Walking Tour: Amsterdam in World War IILearning a bit more of the city's history, and social background during the German occupation, the Amsterdam in World War II Walking Tour was the perfect opportunity.Focusing on the happening during World War II and afterward the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Roundtrip on the 'Grachten'If you are at Amsterdam, a boattrip on the so called Grachten is must do. In Amsterdam the net of the Grachten, netherland for canals, is about 80 kilometers long. You can enjoy the Grachten and the old housess along it on a relaxing ride [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The narrowest house in the worldIf you are in Amsterdam take a look at the narrowest house in the world, it is one meter wide (3,5 feet), only a little bit wider than a front door (to be honest this is the back part of the house, the front is a little wider). It looks [...]D: 0.3mi01
- Science Center NemoFun for children and adults alike, the Science Center Nemo in Amsterdam is a must! Full of interactive exhibitions that are both educational AND fun, our visit to the museum was a blast. We were afraid it would be aimed mostly to a younger [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Brouwerij 't IJ BreweryI took the guided tour of the Brouwerij 't IJ on a hot Friday afternoon and sampling a beef after that chilled me. The guide showed how beer is brewed and it was really interesting to see the whole process. There was a long bar where [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about The Hague you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Full of art galleries, restaurants and boutiques the Short North Arts District is a popular destination for both local and tourist art lovers. ...
History & Culture: Short North Arts District
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
Hong Kong, China
When you think of a park, you imagine a green environment, with a lot of trees, paved walks winding through them, and benches alongside the roads....
General: The Hong Kong Park