Restaurant Alexander in The Hague, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > The Hague > Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
- Food travel tip
- City center
You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander
in the center of The Hague, located on the elegant Denneweg 138.
For Fine Dining, Excellent Wine, hospitality and friendliness
in The Hague restaurant Alexander is the right place!
3 Course choice menu with surprising variation € 27.50!
This week Restaurant Alexander in The Hague choice menu:
Salad with shrimps and avocado
Spinach rool with pumkin and blue cheese
Fillet of Cod with saffron sauce
Beef rib eye Bordelaise
White chocolate crème brûlée
Cheese cake with dates
The chef is familiar with international cuisine, with Italian, French, Organic, Vegetarian, and Fish Dishes,
and continues to explore new combinations. Alexander ensures that all dishes his signature bear.
Homemade pasta with lobster and free range chicken stuffed with foie gras, wild mushrooms and truffle sauce...
A few reasons why our guests keep coming back….
In a warm, cozy and romantic setting we can meet everyone's needs. Children are also welcome.
The menu is to combine in the way you desire, even vegetarian.
Alexander prepares his dishes with much passion and as much as possible with organic products.
Restaurant Alexander in center of The Hague can also be booked for celebrations and parties.
We are also accepting VVV Iris Cheque and the National Diner Cheque!
Airconditioned within 2000 meter of The Hague Central.
2514 CL Den Haag
Reservations for dinner or lunch can be made by telephone at 0031 (0)70 36 48 175.
or by mail@restaurant-alexander.
Restaurant Alexander in The Hague center Denneweg - reservation
Restaurant Alexander : Parking in The Hague Center Denneweg
3 course menu €27.50
Every Day From 5pm to 11pm
How to get there:
2000 meter of The Hague Central Rail Station
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Netherlands
- Roundtrip on the 'Grachten'If you are at Amsterdam, a boattrip on the so called Grachten is must do. In Amsterdam the net of the Grachten, netherland for canals, is about 80 kilometers long. You can enjoy the Grachten and the old housess along it on a relaxing ride [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Gollem CafeThis a great place. They serve excellent beer in the Gollem Cafe, and though the place is not very big, the people who filled it were not so noisy either. Or maybe we were just lucky! :) The whole atmosphere of the bar is friendly, you [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Randy Roy Redlight ToursAmsterdam's Red Light District is an attraction to everyone who visits the city. Though it might prove more fun for the male party, women have also much fun during the 1 and a half hour walk. At least I had! :) The guide was really [...]D: 0.2mi00
- St. Nicolaas Boat Club of AmsterdamEstablished around 1997 by two Dutchmen, the St. Nicolaas Boat Club is a small, non-profit organization that gives its heart and soul to its boats and their history. Because they are not professionals, you can't contact them online, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Anne Frank HouseThe visit we made to the Anne Frank House left us quite emotional. Even if I read her diary at least twice and could picture the way they lived, to actually stand there, in their rough, little house was something different entirely. We [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about The Hague you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to spend the night at a cool location in Augsburg, where good music is played, you have to visit the 'Mahagoni Bar'. There is even a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Mahagoni Bar
A new shopping mall, called Forum, opened close to the city center. It's a place where you really can spend a whole day :) And if you get bored,...
Shopping: The Forum and the Debrecen Plaza malls
My opinion is that the best place you can choose for relaxing in Miskolc is the cave bath. It is a bath formed from a real cave. It is an...
General: Swimming inside a real cave
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Freedom Trail is an important memento of the history of the USA. It is a 4 km long trial with 16 sites, all landmarks of the history of the US...
History & Culture: Trail of Freedom
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Everyone's favorite in Oklahoma City and no wonder, the Big Truck Tacos serves the most delllicious Mexican food you will eat anywhere in town....
Food: Big Truck Tacos
I'm not sure how much someone who isn't remotely interested in trains will like this, but if you have even a passing interests in railroads,...
History & Culture: International Trolley and Train Museum
I've never been on a hot air balloon and most certainly never been in the air with it, so taking part at the Tucson Balloon Rides was the most...
Sightseeing: Tucson Balloon Rides
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam