Restaurant Alexander in The Hague, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > The Hague > Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
- Food travel tip
- City center
You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander
in the center of The Hague, located on the elegant Denneweg 138.
For Fine Dining, Excellent Wine, hospitality and friendliness
in The Hague restaurant Alexander is the right place!
3 Course choice menu with surprising variation € 27.50!
This week Restaurant Alexander in The Hague choice menu:
Salad with shrimps and avocado
Spinach rool with pumkin and blue cheese
Fillet of Cod with saffron sauce
Beef rib eye Bordelaise
White chocolate crème brûlée
Cheese cake with dates
The chef is familiar with international cuisine, with Italian, French, Organic, Vegetarian, and Fish Dishes,
and continues to explore new combinations. Alexander ensures that all dishes his signature bear.
Homemade pasta with lobster and free range chicken stuffed with foie gras, wild mushrooms and truffle sauce...
A few reasons why our guests keep coming back….
In a warm, cozy and romantic setting we can meet everyone's needs. Children are also welcome.
The menu is to combine in the way you desire, even vegetarian.
Alexander prepares his dishes with much passion and as much as possible with organic products.
Restaurant Alexander in center of The Hague can also be booked for celebrations and parties.
We are also accepting VVV Iris Cheque and the National Diner Cheque!
Airconditioned within 2000 meter of The Hague Central.
2514 CL Den Haag
Reservations for dinner or lunch can be made by telephone at 0031 (0)70 36 48 175.
or by mail@restaurant-alexander.
Restaurant Alexander in The Hague center Denneweg - reservation
Restaurant Alexander : Parking in The Hague Center Denneweg
3 course menu €27.50
Every Day From 5pm to 11pm
How to get there:
2000 meter of The Hague Central Rail Station
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Netherlands
- Walking Tour: Amsterdam in World War IILearning a bit more of the city's history, and social background during the German occupation, the Amsterdam in World War II Walking Tour was the perfect opportunity.Focusing on the happening during World War II and afterward the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Joyride Day ToursWe booked for the bike tour in advance before arriving to Amsterdam, because we wanted to see faces of the city in the early day of our stay, so we could decide which ones to revisit later.The Joyride Day Tour showed us the side of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- AmsterbikeI think exploring Amsterdam by bike (or scooter) that you can rent from Amsterbike is a much more fun easy. Though going on foot has its charm, with a bike or a scooter you can cover much more ground in a smaller amount of time. And while [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Gollem CafeThis a great place. They serve excellent beer in the Gollem Cafe, and though the place is not very big, the people who filled it were not so noisy either. Or maybe we were just lucky! :) The whole atmosphere of the bar is friendly, you [...]D: 0.6mi00
- The 19 windmills of KinderdijkThe 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000 windmills that once occupied the landscape of The Netherlands. The village of Kinderdijk is only 9 [...]D: n/a00
Things about The Hague you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
Tiananmen Square is the larges public square in the world. Its name means Gate of Heavenly Peace and is one of the symbols of Beijing. You...
History & Culture: Tiananmen Square
If you want to relax in the middle of Berlin, you can visit the park called Tierpark. It´s the green lung of the city. Close to it there are mayn...
Outdoors Activities: Tiergarten park
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Whenever I'm in a new city I always look for original historical establishments because those are the ones that can truly give you an insight...
History & Culture: Kelton House Museum & Garden
San Jose, California
Located in various parts of San Jose, Bill's Cafe offers a wide variety of breakfast dishes from scrambled eggs to pancakes. The serve also...
Food: Bill's Cafe