Restaurant Alexander in The Hague, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > The Hague > Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
- Food travel tip
- City center
You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander
in the center of The Hague, located on the elegant Denneweg 138.
For Fine Dining, Excellent Wine, hospitality and friendliness
in The Hague restaurant Alexander is the right place!
3 Course choice menu with surprising variation € 27.50!
This week Restaurant Alexander in The Hague choice menu:
Salad with shrimps and avocado
Spinach rool with pumkin and blue cheese
Fillet of Cod with saffron sauce
Beef rib eye Bordelaise
White chocolate crème brûlée
Cheese cake with dates
The chef is familiar with international cuisine, with Italian, French, Organic, Vegetarian, and Fish Dishes,
and continues to explore new combinations. Alexander ensures that all dishes his signature bear.
Homemade pasta with lobster and free range chicken stuffed with foie gras, wild mushrooms and truffle sauce...
A few reasons why our guests keep coming back….
In a warm, cozy and romantic setting we can meet everyone's needs. Children are also welcome.
The menu is to combine in the way you desire, even vegetarian.
Alexander prepares his dishes with much passion and as much as possible with organic products.
Restaurant Alexander in center of The Hague can also be booked for celebrations and parties.
We are also accepting VVV Iris Cheque and the National Diner Cheque!
Airconditioned within 2000 meter of The Hague Central.
2514 CL Den Haag
Reservations for dinner or lunch can be made by telephone at 0031 (0)70 36 48 175.
or by mail@restaurant-alexander.
Restaurant Alexander in The Hague center Denneweg - reservation
Restaurant Alexander : Parking in The Hague Center Denneweg
3 course menu €27.50
Every Day From 5pm to 11pm
How to get there:
2000 meter of The Hague Central Rail Station
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Netherlands
- Van Gogh MuseumThough a little bit expensive, the Van Gogh Museum is an artistic jewel among all the naturalistic or historic museums that can be found in Amsterdam. There are more than 200 paintings and about 5-600 drawings of the famous Dutch artist to [...]D: 1.5mi00
- The 19 windmills of KinderdijkThe 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000 windmills that once occupied the landscape of The Netherlands. The village of Kinderdijk is only 9 [...]D: n/a00
- Amsterdam Jewel CruisesWhen we went to dinner in one of the Amstredam Jewel Cruises, we didn't thought we would enjoy ourselves so much. Though we found the dinner packages a bit expensive, especially that the simple Dinner Cruise didn't include [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Science Center NemoFun for children and adults alike, the Science Center Nemo in Amsterdam is a must! Full of interactive exhibitions that are both educational AND fun, our visit to the museum was a blast. We were afraid it would be aimed mostly to a younger [...]D: 0.8mi00
- AmsterbikeI think exploring Amsterdam by bike (or scooter) that you can rent from Amsterbike is a much more fun easy. Though going on foot has its charm, with a bike or a scooter you can cover much more ground in a smaller amount of time. And while [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about The Hague you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
It is the best and most special way to see the sights of Killarney to take a Jarvey trip. A Jarvey is a carriage, many of them are available for...
If you'd like to go to ski but you don't have equipment for it, don't worry! On the way to the ski trails many little 'shops' are opened from where...
Outdoors Activities: Renting skis in Arieseni
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
An indoor garden placed in a facility with windows as their outer walls, the Denver Botanic Garden not only looks amazing from the outside, but it...
History & Culture: Denver Botanic Gardens
We enjoyed a great meal in an interesting location when we dined in the Eleventh Street Diner. You can feel the ‘80s, 90’s atmosphere in this...
Food: Eleventh Street Diner in Miami
New Orleans, Louisiana
St. Louis is the oldest functioning cathedral in the US, but it doesn't look much like it used to in the 18th century, when it was built. It is...
Sightseeing: St. Louis Cathedral
I you are looking for a cafe/pub which is both geeky and cool, and where you can enjoy the best coffee in the state while listening to great live...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backspace Cafe
Saint Paul, Minnesota
When traveling to other cities, countries I always look up the oldest buildings and churches. These buildings can give you a glimpse into the past,...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of St. Paul