Joyride Day Tours, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > Amsterdam > Joyride Day Tours
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Joyride Day Tour showed us the side of Amsterdam that is traditional, peaceful and really fascinating. We roamed the city's countryside, visited a windmill and cheese farm where we sampled some fresh and really tasty cheese. The sights are picturesque and our guide was a treasure, stopping in various spots either to explain something or to allow us to take pictures.
The whole day was fun, we enjoyed ourselves immensely! We recommend it to anyone who goes to Amsterdam on vacation.
Museumplein, 1071 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Fee for the country tour is €24. (cheaper if you book online in advance)
Tour starts at 10:30am (meeting at 10:15) daily except Tuesday and Wednesday.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Amsterdam
- Anne Frank HouseThe visit we made to the Anne Frank House left us quite emotional. Even if I read her diary at least twice and could picture the way they lived, to actually stand there, in their rough, little house was something different entirely. We [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Walking Tour: Amsterdam in World War IILearning a bit more of the city's history, and social background during the German occupation, the Amsterdam in World War II Walking Tour was the perfect opportunity.Focusing on the happening during World War II and afterward the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Randy Roy Redlight ToursAmsterdam's Red Light District is an attraction to everyone who visits the city. Though it might prove more fun for the male party, women have also much fun during the 1 and a half hour walk. At least I had! :) The guide was really [...]D: 0.2mi00
- West Church in AmsterdamThe West Church (Westerkerk) is one the highest buildings in Amsterdam and one of the few that allows visitors to climb its top. The view is quite beautiful from up the tower, though can't see very far to the sea. The inside of the [...]D: 0.5mi00
- St. Nicolaas Boat Club of AmsterdamEstablished around 1997 by two Dutchmen, the St. Nicolaas Boat Club is a small, non-profit organization that gives its heart and soul to its boats and their history. Because they are not professionals, you can't contact them online, [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Amsterdam you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
When people go to Spain they usually think about the Spanish food, and in Madrid the most typical thing to eat are Churros. The only problem is...
Food: Chocolatería San Ginés
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Atlantic City, New Jersey
The best place I've eaten in Atlantic City is definitely the Cuba Libre Restaurant on Pacific Avenue. The food not only looks really great and...
Food: Cuba Libre Restaurant
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Open on quite many locations in Mesa, Serrano's Mexican Food Restaurant serves delicious, traditional Mexican food that has become a favorite...
Food: Serrano's Mexican Food Restaurant