Brouwerij 't IJ Brewery, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > Amsterdam > Brouwerij 't IJ Brewery
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
There was a long bar where they served various kinds of beers, stronger or darker with different taste and texture. I tried a few out, and though I didn't like the darkest one (it was too bitter) the others were really delicious.
Funenkade 7, 1018 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
€60 for about a 20 people-group.
Individually the tour is free.
Tours are on weekends (more info on their site). The free individual tour is from 4pm on Fridays and Sundays.
How to get there:
By bus (no. 22 or 43) or by tram (no. 10 or 14) from Central Station.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Amsterdam
- West Church in AmsterdamThe West Church (Westerkerk) is one the highest buildings in Amsterdam and one of the few that allows visitors to climb its top. The view is quite beautiful from up the tower, though can't see very far to the sea. The inside of the [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Wetlands SafariThe tour we took with Wetlands Safari was a fun and interesting opportunity to explore the side of Amsterdam that is not so accessible when you're on your own, unless you are VERY adventurous.It was a great thing we went down the river [...]D: n/a00
- Walking Tour: Amsterdam in World War IILearning a bit more of the city's history, and social background during the German occupation, the Amsterdam in World War II Walking Tour was the perfect opportunity.Focusing on the happening during World War II and afterward the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- St. Nicolaas Boat Club of AmsterdamEstablished around 1997 by two Dutchmen, the St. Nicolaas Boat Club is a small, non-profit organization that gives its heart and soul to its boats and their history. Because they are not professionals, you can't contact them online, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- AmsterbikeI think exploring Amsterdam by bike (or scooter) that you can rent from Amsterbike is a much more fun easy. Though going on foot has its charm, with a bike or a scooter you can cover much more ground in a smaller amount of time. And while [...]D: 1.2mi10
Things about Amsterdam you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
This cozy little restaurant is really hard to find, but once you've found it, you might return there every time you want to eat in a restaurant...
Food: Il Muro Restaurant
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Bike Rentals & Bike Tours
Outdoors Activities: Bikeiberia Rentals & Tour
The French- style patisserie has a mouthful of varieties, up to 15 different types of cake varieties. These include a strawberry balsamic cake made...
Food: Bonheur Patisserie
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Fort Worth, Texas
Full of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to...
History & Culture: Amon Carter Museum
A really fun place for children, where they can take rides and enjoy their surroundings is in Funderland. It is conveniently close to the...
Family & Fun: Funderland
Focusing on the cultures and history of the Native Americans of the southwest, the Arizona State Museum is a must-see museum for anyone who is...
History & Culture: Arizona State Museum