Tampa Travel Tips, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tampa travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Tampa travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (4)
- Family & Fun (3)
- Outdoors Activities (2)
- Food (4)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Tampa travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Tampa travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Tampa or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Tampa travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Tampa
- La Creperia CafeA small and cozy little place at Ybor city in Tampa serves delicious crepes both sweet and meal-like. La Creperia Cafe is famous for its savory crepes and with reason, because they are absolutely delightful; a sweetness of heaven. If you [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Vallarta's Mexican RestaurantA local restaurant that serves traditional Mexican food in a welcoming, friendly environment. Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant is owned by a family and they try to provide only the best to their customers. I've been to the restaurant [...]D: 4.2mi10
- Tampa TheatreWith not only a beautiful architecture and decor but with a high reputation, the Tampa Theater is the cultural center of the city. Classical and new movies are aired, concerts and wine tasting events are organized throughout the year. There [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Lowry Park ZooOne of the main attractions of Tampa, I would say, apart maybe from the Busch Garden adventure park. At the Lowry Park Zoo a wide range of animals can be seen in creative surroundings, like the monkeys' 'house' which is full of [...]D: 3.2mi00
- The Lobster Pot RestaurantThe restaurant's specialty, as its name indicates is the lobster which they prepare with care and attention to detail. The Lobster Pot Restaurant also serves other seafood dishes such as shrimps, tuna, swordfish and many others. They [...]D: 27.1mi00
- Henry B. Plant Museum in TampaOne of the most imposing buildings of the early years of Tampa, a luxurious railroad resort, houses the Henry B. Plant Museum. Among the various artifacts, early 19th century Valentine cards and Gasparilla royalty gowns are on display. A [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing CenterOne of the most endangered ocean mammals, the manatees can be viewed at the Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center during the months from November to April. There is no admission fee, exploring the area is free. It is good to know about and [...]D: 16.9mi00
- Ybor City State MuseumAs a small museum, housed in a historical bakery building, which looks really great with its brick exterior, the Ybor City State Museum tells the story of Tampa's most historic district. There are various exhibits and collections [...]D: 5mi00
- Yuengling BreweryKnown as the US' oldest brewing company, the Yuengling Brewery originates from Pottsville, Pennsylvania established by a German immigrant, David G. Yeungling in 1829. Today free tours are arranged for the curious minded and the beer [...]D: 2mi00
- Big Cat RescueMany people don't care, or don't realize that cats are gentle and sensitive creatures, even the big one, like tigers or leopards need attention. At the Big Cat Rescue guided tours are organized that draw attention how cats are [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Columbia RestaurantLocated at Ybor city in Tampa, the Columbia Restaurant is the city's oldest Spanish dining place and still popular with an excellent service and high-quality cuisine. The place looks exquisite, elegant, yet luxurious, modern yet [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Lettuce Lake ParkTampa is not just a Florida resort, it is also the place of swamps, gators and wilderness. Lettuce Lake Park is the perfect aspect of such land. Equipped with boardwalks, bike trails and picnic areas, the park is mostly frequented for its [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Tampa Palms Golf ClubFor a guys day-out, what is more than great than a day of golf. The scenery is spectacular and well-kept, and the staff at Tampa Palms Golf Club is not only respectful but friendly too. You may want to bring extra golf balls with you, [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Busch GardensThe most amazing place in Tampa is definitely the Busch Gardens. It is not only and adventure park but a zoo and a catering venue. This place is just awesome. So many attractions and so many interesting activities, even tours, restaurants [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Tampa you may be interested in
Recent Tampa flights found by Travelgrove users
- $107 Spirit Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Atlantic City, NJ (ACY) Tampa, FL (TPA) 09/09/2018 06:40 am Tampa, FL (TPA) Atlantic City, NJ (ACY) 09/23/2018 09:55 am
- $113 Multiple Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Houston, TX (HOU) Tampa, FL (TPA) 10/14/2018 07:00 am Tampa, FL (TPA) Houston, TX (HOU) 10/25/2018 11:20 am
- $122 Multiple Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Tampa, FL (TPA) 09/07/2018 04:55 pm Tampa, FL (TPA) Chicago, IL (ORD) 09/16/2018 06:30 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
It's a beautiful town :)
General: The beauty of Oradea
In Arlington you can have fun too and I'm not thinking about an amusement park here. There are concerts and dance lessons several days a week...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cowboys Dancehall
They say Paradise is lost. I think not, it is still there and is called Waikiki. This place is wonderful. You can do everything you can possibly...
Beaches : Waikiki Beach
Founded by two Vanderbilt university students, San Antonio Taco Co, also called Satco became a popular and renowned Tex-Mex restaurant in Nashville...
Food: San Antonio Taco Co
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl