Tampa Travel Tips, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tampa travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Tampa travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (4)
- Family & Fun (3)
- Outdoors Activities (2)
- Food (4)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Tampa travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Tampa travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Tampa or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Tampa travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Tampa
- La Creperia CafeA small and cozy little place at Ybor city in Tampa serves delicious crepes both sweet and meal-like. La Creperia Cafe is famous for its savory crepes and with reason, because they are absolutely delightful; a sweetness of heaven. If you [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Vallarta's Mexican RestaurantA local restaurant that serves traditional Mexican food in a welcoming, friendly environment. Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant is owned by a family and they try to provide only the best to their customers. I've been to the restaurant [...]D: 4.2mi10
- Tampa TheatreWith not only a beautiful architecture and decor but with a high reputation, the Tampa Theater is the cultural center of the city. Classical and new movies are aired, concerts and wine tasting events are organized throughout the year. There [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Lowry Park ZooOne of the main attractions of Tampa, I would say, apart maybe from the Busch Garden adventure park. At the Lowry Park Zoo a wide range of animals can be seen in creative surroundings, like the monkeys' 'house' which is full of [...]D: 3.2mi00
- The Lobster Pot RestaurantThe restaurant's specialty, as its name indicates is the lobster which they prepare with care and attention to detail. The Lobster Pot Restaurant also serves other seafood dishes such as shrimps, tuna, swordfish and many others. They [...]D: 27.1mi00
- Henry B. Plant Museum in TampaOne of the most imposing buildings of the early years of Tampa, a luxurious railroad resort, houses the Henry B. Plant Museum. Among the various artifacts, early 19th century Valentine cards and Gasparilla royalty gowns are on display. A [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing CenterOne of the most endangered ocean mammals, the manatees can be viewed at the Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center during the months from November to April. There is no admission fee, exploring the area is free. It is good to know about and [...]D: 16.9mi00
- Ybor City State MuseumAs a small museum, housed in a historical bakery building, which looks really great with its brick exterior, the Ybor City State Museum tells the story of Tampa's most historic district. There are various exhibits and collections [...]D: 5mi00
- Yuengling BreweryKnown as the US' oldest brewing company, the Yuengling Brewery originates from Pottsville, Pennsylvania established by a German immigrant, David G. Yeungling in 1829. Today free tours are arranged for the curious minded and the beer [...]D: 2mi00
- Big Cat RescueMany people don't care, or don't realize that cats are gentle and sensitive creatures, even the big one, like tigers or leopards need attention. At the Big Cat Rescue guided tours are organized that draw attention how cats are [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Columbia RestaurantLocated at Ybor city in Tampa, the Columbia Restaurant is the city's oldest Spanish dining place and still popular with an excellent service and high-quality cuisine. The place looks exquisite, elegant, yet luxurious, modern yet [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Lettuce Lake ParkTampa is not just a Florida resort, it is also the place of swamps, gators and wilderness. Lettuce Lake Park is the perfect aspect of such land. Equipped with boardwalks, bike trails and picnic areas, the park is mostly frequented for its [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Tampa Palms Golf ClubFor a guys day-out, what is more than great than a day of golf. The scenery is spectacular and well-kept, and the staff at Tampa Palms Golf Club is not only respectful but friendly too. You may want to bring extra golf balls with you, [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Busch GardensThe most amazing place in Tampa is definitely the Busch Gardens. It is not only and adventure park but a zoo and a catering venue. This place is just awesome. So many attractions and so many interesting activities, even tours, restaurants [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Tampa you may be interested in
Recent Tampa flights found by Travelgrove users
- $84 Spirit Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Atlantic City, NJ (ACY) Tampa, FL (TPA) 02/14/2017 10:46 am Tampa, FL (TPA) Atlantic City, NJ (ACY) 02/24/2017 01:47 pm
- $129 Spirit Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (LGA) Tampa, FL (TPA) 02/14/2017 08:35 am Tampa, FL (TPA) New York, NY (LGA) 02/24/2017 01:47 pm
- $154 Spirit Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Philadelphia, PA (PHL) Tampa, FL (TPA) 02/13/2017 05:36 pm Tampa, FL (TPA) Philadelphia, PA (PHL) 02/25/2017 01:47 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Not far from Piazza del Plebiscite is the Galleria Umberto I. The Galleria was built at the end of the 19th century as a department store. The...
Shopping: Galleria Umberto I
Though Halloween is a Western celebration, it has become a theme widely spread throughout Tokyo, and Japan. During this celebration, many ...
General: Tokyo Disney Resort on Halloween
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.