Tampa Travel Tips, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tampa travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Tampa travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (4)
- Family & Fun (3)
- Outdoors Activities (2)
- Food (4)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Tampa travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Tampa travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Tampa or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Tampa travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Tampa
- La Creperia CafeA small and cozy little place at Ybor city in Tampa serves delicious crepes both sweet and meal-like. La Creperia Cafe is famous for its savory crepes and with reason, because they are absolutely delightful; a sweetness of heaven. If you [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Vallarta's Mexican RestaurantA local restaurant that serves traditional Mexican food in a welcoming, friendly environment. Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant is owned by a family and they try to provide only the best to their customers. I've been to the restaurant [...]D: 4.2mi10
- Tampa TheatreWith not only a beautiful architecture and decor but with a high reputation, the Tampa Theater is the cultural center of the city. Classical and new movies are aired, concerts and wine tasting events are organized throughout the year. There [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Lowry Park ZooOne of the main attractions of Tampa, I would say, apart maybe from the Busch Garden adventure park. At the Lowry Park Zoo a wide range of animals can be seen in creative surroundings, like the monkeys' 'house' which is full of [...]D: 3.2mi00
- The Lobster Pot RestaurantThe restaurant's specialty, as its name indicates is the lobster which they prepare with care and attention to detail. The Lobster Pot Restaurant also serves other seafood dishes such as shrimps, tuna, swordfish and many others. They [...]D: 27.1mi00
- Henry B. Plant Museum in TampaOne of the most imposing buildings of the early years of Tampa, a luxurious railroad resort, houses the Henry B. Plant Museum. Among the various artifacts, early 19th century Valentine cards and Gasparilla royalty gowns are on display. A [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing CenterOne of the most endangered ocean mammals, the manatees can be viewed at the Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center during the months from November to April. There is no admission fee, exploring the area is free. It is good to know about and [...]D: 16.9mi00
- Ybor City State MuseumAs a small museum, housed in a historical bakery building, which looks really great with its brick exterior, the Ybor City State Museum tells the story of Tampa's most historic district. There are various exhibits and collections [...]D: 5mi00
- Yuengling BreweryKnown as the US' oldest brewing company, the Yuengling Brewery originates from Pottsville, Pennsylvania established by a German immigrant, David G. Yeungling in 1829. Today free tours are arranged for the curious minded and the beer [...]D: 2mi00
- Big Cat RescueMany people don't care, or don't realize that cats are gentle and sensitive creatures, even the big one, like tigers or leopards need attention. At the Big Cat Rescue guided tours are organized that draw attention how cats are [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Columbia RestaurantLocated at Ybor city in Tampa, the Columbia Restaurant is the city's oldest Spanish dining place and still popular with an excellent service and high-quality cuisine. The place looks exquisite, elegant, yet luxurious, modern yet [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Lettuce Lake ParkTampa is not just a Florida resort, it is also the place of swamps, gators and wilderness. Lettuce Lake Park is the perfect aspect of such land. Equipped with boardwalks, bike trails and picnic areas, the park is mostly frequented for its [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Tampa Palms Golf ClubFor a guys day-out, what is more than great than a day of golf. The scenery is spectacular and well-kept, and the staff at Tampa Palms Golf Club is not only respectful but friendly too. You may want to bring extra golf balls with you, [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Busch GardensThe most amazing place in Tampa is definitely the Busch Gardens. It is not only and adventure park but a zoo and a catering venue. This place is just awesome. So many attractions and so many interesting activities, even tours, restaurants [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Tampa you may be interested in
Recent Tampa flights found by Travelgrove users
- $198 Multiple Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (DCA) Tampa, FL (TPA) 01/22/2015 08:44 am Tampa, FL (TPA) Washington DC, DC (DCA) 01/27/2015 06:40 pm
- $198 US Airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Tampa, FL (TPA) 05/13/2014 01:15 pm Tampa, FL (TPA) Newark, NJ (EWR) 05/17/2014 05:10 am
- $198 US Airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Tampa, FL (TPA) 05/13/2014 06:20 am Tampa, FL (TPA) New York, NY (JFK) 05/17/2014 08:25 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
Rocket steamer cruise to mongla for sundarbans expeditions This trip cover the sundarbans wildlife sanctuary into the best scenic beautiful canal ...
Sightseeing: Vacation to Bangladesh in summer ( July - August )
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Seoul, South Korea
A simple, little cozy place, with a traditional aspect, the Migabon restaurant is heaven of good Korean food and fast service. Even if you have to...
Food: Migabon Restaurant
The main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the...
Sightseeing: Main street of Sibiu
The Magnificent Miles on Michigan Avenue is a dream come true for shopping addicts. Literally hundreds of shops, restaurants and hotels litter the...
Shopping: Binge shopping on the Magnificent Miles
Though even if you are not a horse-racing fan, this museum will surely make you one. The Kentucky Derby Museum has a small collection of videos and...
History & Culture: Kentucky Derby Museum
Raleigh, North Carolina
It is both a Cafe and a bakery and they also serve excellent food and offer catering. I loved the sautéed chicken and roasted vegetables as...
Food: Neomonde Restaurant