Busch Gardens, Tampa, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tampa > Busch Gardens
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
So many attractions and so many interesting activities, even tours, restaurants are at the Gardens that a whole day would not be enough to see and experience everything. That is why we decided to visit it every time we go to Tampa. It is worth every minute and every penny!
3000 E Busch Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Varies on attraction
10am-6pm daily. Closed on specific days.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tampa
- Big Cat RescueMany people don't care, or don't realize that cats are gentle and sensitive creatures, even the big one, like tigers or leopards need attention. At the Big Cat Rescue guided tours are organized that draw attention how cats are [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Lettuce Lake ParkTampa is not just a Florida resort, it is also the place of swamps, gators and wilderness. Lettuce Lake Park is the perfect aspect of such land. Equipped with boardwalks, bike trails and picnic areas, the park is mostly frequented for its [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Ybor City State MuseumAs a small museum, housed in a historical bakery building, which looks really great with its brick exterior, the Ybor City State Museum tells the story of Tampa's most historic district. There are various exhibits and collections [...]D: 5mi00
- Lowry Park ZooOne of the main attractions of Tampa, I would say, apart maybe from the Busch Garden adventure park. At the Lowry Park Zoo a wide range of animals can be seen in creative surroundings, like the monkeys' 'house' which is full of [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Vallarta's Mexican RestaurantA local restaurant that serves traditional Mexican food in a welcoming, friendly environment. Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant is owned by a family and they try to provide only the best to their customers. I've been to the restaurant [...]D: 4.2mi10
Things about Tampa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Not to miss for anything in the world ... belgian beer is a real delight. My favorites? Duval, Leffe, Bush. But trust me, you have a wide variety...
Food: Belgian beer - a delight
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
Kerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if...
General: Perfect Holiday Trip to Munnar
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City...
Shopping: Jusco Tebrau City
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Phang Nga Bay is located within an hour drive from the Phuket, here is what tourist could experience another side of the Thailand, away from the...
General: Top things to do in Phuket Thailand
This museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to...
History & Culture: Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl