Busch Gardens, Tampa, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tampa > Busch Gardens
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
So many attractions and so many interesting activities, even tours, restaurants are at the Gardens that a whole day would not be enough to see and experience everything. That is why we decided to visit it every time we go to Tampa. It is worth every minute and every penny!
3000 E Busch Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Varies on attraction
10am-6pm daily. Closed on specific days.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tampa
- La Creperia CafeA small and cozy little place at Ybor city in Tampa serves delicious crepes both sweet and meal-like. La Creperia Cafe is famous for its savory crepes and with reason, because they are absolutely delightful; a sweetness of heaven. If you [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Ybor City State MuseumAs a small museum, housed in a historical bakery building, which looks really great with its brick exterior, the Ybor City State Museum tells the story of Tampa's most historic district. There are various exhibits and collections [...]D: 5mi00
- Lettuce Lake ParkTampa is not just a Florida resort, it is also the place of swamps, gators and wilderness. Lettuce Lake Park is the perfect aspect of such land. Equipped with boardwalks, bike trails and picnic areas, the park is mostly frequented for its [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing CenterOne of the most endangered ocean mammals, the manatees can be viewed at the Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center during the months from November to April. There is no admission fee, exploring the area is free. It is good to know about and [...]D: 16.9mi00
- Big Cat RescueMany people don't care, or don't realize that cats are gentle and sensitive creatures, even the big one, like tigers or leopards need attention. At the Big Cat Rescue guided tours are organized that draw attention how cats are [...]D: 7.6mi00
Things about Tampa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Kilimanjaro tours is adventure trips and holiday outdoor trip which is very attractive to many tourists. Mount Kilimanjaro Tours includes wildlife...
Outdoors Activities: Outdoor travel kilimanjaro tours
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter