Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tampa > Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
It is good to know about and see the animals that are on the brink of extinction. Though I didn't see any signs that would describe these mammals or their situation. Being so close to the electric center can't be the best place for them, though.
6990 Dickman Rd, Apollo Beach, FL 33572, USA
10am-5pm daily (November-April)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tampa
- Tampa Palms Golf ClubFor a guys day-out, what is more than great than a day of golf. The scenery is spectacular and well-kept, and the staff at Tampa Palms Golf Club is not only respectful but friendly too. You may want to bring extra golf balls with you, [...]D: 5.8mi00
- The Lobster Pot RestaurantThe restaurant's specialty, as its name indicates is the lobster which they prepare with care and attention to detail. The Lobster Pot Restaurant also serves other seafood dishes such as shrimps, tuna, swordfish and many others. They [...]D: 27.1mi00
- La Creperia CafeA small and cozy little place at Ybor city in Tampa serves delicious crepes both sweet and meal-like. La Creperia Cafe is famous for its savory crepes and with reason, because they are absolutely delightful; a sweetness of heaven. If you [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Columbia RestaurantLocated at Ybor city in Tampa, the Columbia Restaurant is the city's oldest Spanish dining place and still popular with an excellent service and high-quality cuisine. The place looks exquisite, elegant, yet luxurious, modern yet [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Busch GardensThe most amazing place in Tampa is definitely the Busch Gardens. It is not only and adventure park but a zoo and a catering venue. This place is just awesome. So many attractions and so many interesting activities, even tours, restaurants [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Tampa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Ostia Antica, Italy
Wenn man in der Nähe von Rom Baden gehen will, dann einfach an einen Strand ein paar Kilometer ausserhalb fahren.
General: Baden gehen
It's one of the most popular symbols of Vilnius and even Lithuania. Howerer, just one tower survided until our days. It now houses a...
History & Culture: Gediminas Castle
The tour we took with Wetlands Safari was a fun and interesting opportunity to explore the side of Amsterdam that is not so accessible when...
Outdoors Activities: Wetlands Safari
Everest Base camp 10night 11 days USD$999 per person Day 01: Pick up from Kathmandu airport and trek preparations Day 02: Kathmandu- Lukla & Trek...
General: 10 night 11 days everest base camp trekking $
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
For a delicious breakfast or a salad, in Aurora you definitely have to go to Sam's No 3 bistro. They have such a wide variety of brunch...
Food: Sam's No 3