The Lobster Pot Restaurant, Tampa, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tampa > The Lobster Pot Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is not very far from Tampa, on Redington Shores. They also have a location on Clearwater Beach.
17814 Gulf Blvd, Redington Shores, FL 33708, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tampa
- Columbia RestaurantLocated at Ybor city in Tampa, the Columbia Restaurant is the city's oldest Spanish dining place and still popular with an excellent service and high-quality cuisine. The place looks exquisite, elegant, yet luxurious, modern yet [...]D: 5.1mi00
- La Creperia CafeA small and cozy little place at Ybor city in Tampa serves delicious crepes both sweet and meal-like. La Creperia Cafe is famous for its savory crepes and with reason, because they are absolutely delightful; a sweetness of heaven. If you [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Busch GardensThe most amazing place in Tampa is definitely the Busch Gardens. It is not only and adventure park but a zoo and a catering venue. This place is just awesome. So many attractions and so many interesting activities, even tours, restaurants [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Vallarta's Mexican RestaurantA local restaurant that serves traditional Mexican food in a welcoming, friendly environment. Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant is owned by a family and they try to provide only the best to their customers. I've been to the restaurant [...]D: 4.2mi10
- Tampa Palms Golf ClubFor a guys day-out, what is more than great than a day of golf. The scenery is spectacular and well-kept, and the staff at Tampa Palms Golf Club is not only respectful but friendly too. You may want to bring extra golf balls with you, [...]D: 5.8mi00
Things about Tampa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm