Ybor City State Museum, Tampa, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tampa > Ybor City State Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A tour of the garden is also available.
1818 E 9th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tampa
- Lowry Park ZooOne of the main attractions of Tampa, I would say, apart maybe from the Busch Garden adventure park. At the Lowry Park Zoo a wide range of animals can be seen in creative surroundings, like the monkeys' 'house' which is full of [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Tampa Palms Golf ClubFor a guys day-out, what is more than great than a day of golf. The scenery is spectacular and well-kept, and the staff at Tampa Palms Golf Club is not only respectful but friendly too. You may want to bring extra golf balls with you, [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Big Cat RescueMany people don't care, or don't realize that cats are gentle and sensitive creatures, even the big one, like tigers or leopards need attention. At the Big Cat Rescue guided tours are organized that draw attention how cats are [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Henry B. Plant Museum in TampaOne of the most imposing buildings of the early years of Tampa, a luxurious railroad resort, houses the Henry B. Plant Museum. Among the various artifacts, early 19th century Valentine cards and Gasparilla royalty gowns are on display. A [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Lettuce Lake ParkTampa is not just a Florida resort, it is also the place of swamps, gators and wilderness. Lettuce Lake Park is the perfect aspect of such land. Equipped with boardwalks, bike trails and picnic areas, the park is mostly frequented for its [...]D: 5.5mi00
Things about Tampa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
During the Summer you will find mobile tourist info all over the city. Young people will walk around in green T-shirts with a tourist info icon on...
General: Some practical info
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Definitely the best place for a quick meal and a unique hot dog that is only served at Tony Packo's Cafe. They were the first in the are to...
Food: Tony Packo's Cafe