Anne Frank House, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > Amsterdam > Anne Frank House
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We were explained every detail about the rooms, they showed us the garden and at the end we saw Anne's original diary too.
During the whole visit I was thinking to myself how strong Anne and her family were to be able to live in such circumstances it is still incomprehensible to me why anyone would betray them so cruelly. It is MUST-SEE for everyone!
Prinsengracht 267, 1016 GV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
€8,50 admission fee for adults and €4 for children.
9:00am to 9:00pm every day. (open only until 7:00pm in winter)
How to get there:
Either walk from the Central Station or take the tram 13 or 17.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Amsterdam
- Roundtrip on the 'Grachten'If you are at Amsterdam, a boattrip on the so called Grachten is must do. In Amsterdam the net of the Grachten, netherland for canals, is about 80 kilometers long. You can enjoy the Grachten and the old housess along it on a relaxing ride [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Amsterdam Jewel CruisesWhen we went to dinner in one of the Amstredam Jewel Cruises, we didn't thought we would enjoy ourselves so much. Though we found the dinner packages a bit expensive, especially that the simple Dinner Cruise didn't include [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Science Center NemoFun for children and adults alike, the Science Center Nemo in Amsterdam is a must! Full of interactive exhibitions that are both educational AND fun, our visit to the museum was a blast. We were afraid it would be aimed mostly to a younger [...]D: 0.8mi00
- TropenmuseumWe've been to quite many museum during our travels but the Tropenmuseum is something entirely different from the 'traditional' ones. The museum has such a variety of exhibitions that you feel like you were in some kind of magic [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Brouwerij 't IJ BreweryI took the guided tour of the Brouwerij 't IJ on a hot Friday afternoon and sampling a beef after that chilled me. The guide showed how beer is brewed and it was really interesting to see the whole process. There was a long bar where [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Amsterdam you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there by car, leave it on one of the parking lots connected to public transports, because the inner city is heavily traffic crowded.
General: Use park and ride spots
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
There is an amazing park in the center of the city, a park with palm trees and little bridges over a pretty watercourse. Don't miss it!
Family & Fun: Park in the heart of the city
My opinion is that the best place you can choose for relaxing in Miskolc is the cave bath. It is a bath formed from a real cave. It is an...
General: Swimming inside a real cave
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Charlotte, North Carolina
This was one of the greatest experiences of my life. When we booked for Cajun Canvas we never thought that painting could be so much fun! ...
Family & Fun: Cajun Canvas
One of the most unique and fun shows I've been in Indianapolis was in the White Rabbit Cabaret. Their performances were funny, almost burlesque...
Night Life & Entertainment: White Rabbit Cabaret
The Loon Cafe started out as a ports bar in the 1980's, but what's more interesting than the drink menu is actually the bar's food. No sleazy...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Loon Cafe