Anne Frank House, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Travel tips > Europe > Netherlands > Amsterdam > Anne Frank House
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We were explained every detail about the rooms, they showed us the garden and at the end we saw Anne's original diary too.
During the whole visit I was thinking to myself how strong Anne and her family were to be able to live in such circumstances it is still incomprehensible to me why anyone would betray them so cruelly. It is MUST-SEE for everyone!
Prinsengracht 267, 1016 GV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
€8,50 admission fee for adults and €4 for children.
9:00am to 9:00pm every day. (open only until 7:00pm in winter)
How to get there:
Either walk from the Central Station or take the tram 13 or 17.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Amsterdam
- Joyride Day ToursWe booked for the bike tour in advance before arriving to Amsterdam, because we wanted to see faces of the city in the early day of our stay, so we could decide which ones to revisit later.The Joyride Day Tour showed us the side of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- TropenmuseumWe've been to quite many museum during our travels but the Tropenmuseum is something entirely different from the 'traditional' ones. The museum has such a variety of exhibitions that you feel like you were in some kind of magic [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Van Gogh MuseumThough a little bit expensive, the Van Gogh Museum is an artistic jewel among all the naturalistic or historic museums that can be found in Amsterdam. There are more than 200 paintings and about 5-600 drawings of the famous Dutch artist to [...]D: 1.5mi00
- AmsterbikeI think exploring Amsterdam by bike (or scooter) that you can rent from Amsterbike is a much more fun easy. Though going on foot has its charm, with a bike or a scooter you can cover much more ground in a smaller amount of time. And while [...]D: 1.2mi10
- St. Nicolaas Boat Club of AmsterdamEstablished around 1997 by two Dutchmen, the St. Nicolaas Boat Club is a small, non-profit organization that gives its heart and soul to its boats and their history. Because they are not professionals, you can't contact them online, [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Amsterdam you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa.
General: The great festival of Köln
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Cascais is like a royal resort, full of different sights, and most notably, various, beautiful beaches. Though the ocean was a bit cold, we still...
Outdoors Activities: Trip to Cascais
Brasov will have, starting from next year, most likely an international airport, that will link this marvelous city with the rest of the world. Now...
General: Brasov's new airport
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
What a wonderful evening, and what amazing food. The Beirut Restaurant deserves its praise, we had such a nice evening dining there, we would very...
Food: Beirut Restaurant