Switzerland Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Switzerland travel tips
Browse useful Switzerland travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Switzerland you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Switzerland or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Switzerland
- Middle BridgeBasel travel tipsThe Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this was because the people who lived in lessor Basel were considered to be poor and on the side of [...]D: n/a00
- Ski-driveBergun travel tipsWhen you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather. [...]D: n/a00
- 'Fastnacht'Bern travel tipsThe Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different cantons(regions). This carneval naturally is going out in februar, in each city for from 3 to 5 days, the [...]D: 0.2mi92
- Best Luxury travel SwitzerlandInterlaken travel tipsIf you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and unique travel experience in Switzerland. To know more, visit us today. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- A nice villageMartigny travel tipsIt´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are close, take a look. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The big waterfall called RheinfälleSchaffhausen travel tipsThe Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either look at it from the sides of the river on viewing plattforms or you can take a boat, going to a [...]D: 1mi00
- Roman building remnantsSion travel tipsIf you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go to the local museum, that is really good and has got a big exhibition, ranging from ancient [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Nature park thunThun travel tipsAre so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one day is really not enaugh to spend there. I would recommanded this place principally for [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Mountains and natureZermatt travel tipsIf you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway, Matterhorn-Gotthard-Bahn (MGB), to reach the city. [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Shopping in the city centerZurich travel tipsIf you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense. [...]D: 4mi00
Things about Switzerland you may be interested in
Browse Switzerland travel tips by cities:Basel (1)Bergun (1)Bern (2)Interlaken (1)Martigny (1)Schaffhausen (2)Sion (1)Thun (2)Zermatt (1)Zurich (2)
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
Prague, Czech Republic
One of the oldest Jewish cemeteries in Europe and generally one of the most crowded ones in the world is Prague's Old Jewish Cemetery. It dates...
History & Culture: Old Jewish Cemetery
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Boat Quay is a nice place to hang out, it's more touristy and modern, but has some good bars and restaurants. At night go for Mohamed Sultan Road,...
General: Boat Quay and Mohamed Sultan Road
I don't think there is a museum in the whole world that would be so large, so much fun and so much to teach children about history, science,...
History & Culture: Indianapolis Children's Museum
A traditional and highly popular diner amongst locals, Whitt's Barbecue is a simple, down-to-earth and welcoming restaurant that has the best...
Food: Whitt's Barbecue
A beautiful white structure, still in restoration process, though, the San Xavier del Bac Mission is beautiful in its white simplicity, but you are...
History & Culture: San Xavier del Bac Mission