Switzerland Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Switzerland travel tips
Browse useful Switzerland travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Switzerland you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Switzerland or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Switzerland
- Middle BridgeBasel travel tipsThe Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this was because the people who lived in lessor Basel were considered to be poor and on the side of [...]D: n/a00
- Ski-driveBergun travel tipsWhen you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather. [...]D: n/a00
- 'Fastnacht'Bern travel tipsThe Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different cantons(regions). This carneval naturally is going out in februar, in each city for from 3 to 5 days, the [...]D: 0.2mi92
- Best Luxury travel SwitzerlandInterlaken travel tipsIf you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and unique travel experience in Switzerland. To know more, visit us today. [...]D: 0.2mi10
- A nice villageMartigny travel tipsIt´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are close, take a look. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The big waterfall called RheinfälleSchaffhausen travel tipsThe Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either look at it from the sides of the river on viewing plattforms or you can take a boat, going to a [...]D: 1mi00
- Roman building remnantsSion travel tipsIf you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go to the local museum, that is really good and has got a big exhibition, ranging from ancient [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Nature park thunThun travel tipsAre so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one day is really not enaugh to spend there. I would recommanded this place principally for [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Mountains and natureZermatt travel tipsIf you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway, Matterhorn-Gotthard-Bahn (MGB), to reach the city. [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Shopping in the city centerZurich travel tipsIf you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense. [...]D: 4mi00
Things about Switzerland you may be interested in
Browse Switzerland travel tips by cities:Basel (1)Bergun (1)Bern (2)Interlaken (1)Martigny (1)Schaffhausen (2)Sion (1)Thun (2)Zermatt (1)Zurich (2)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the museum of the german railway.
Sightseeing: Railway Museum
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
We chose the countryside bike tour because we were staying downtown Amsterdam and we could explore the city and its attractions in our own time,...
Outdoors Activities: Countryside Bike Tours
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Definitely one of the city's most visited sights, the Spoonbridge and Cherry sculpture is located in the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. It's...
Sightseeing: Spoonbridge and Cherry
Located in the historic district of Omaha, the Old Market, M&'s Pub is a unique, contemporary restaurant with quality food to serve. With...
Food: M's Pub
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant