Switzerland Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Switzerland travel tips
Browse useful Switzerland travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Switzerland you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Switzerland or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Switzerland
- Middle BridgeBasel travel tipsThe Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this was because the people who lived in lessor Basel were considered to be poor and on the side of [...]D: n/a00
- Ski-driveBergun travel tipsWhen you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather. [...]D: n/a00
- 'Fastnacht'Bern travel tipsThe Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different cantons(regions). This carneval naturally is going out in februar, in each city for from 3 to 5 days, the [...]D: 0.2mi92
- Best Luxury travel SwitzerlandInterlaken travel tipsIf you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and unique travel experience in Switzerland. To know more, visit us today. [...]D: 0.2mi10
- A nice villageMartigny travel tipsIt´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are close, take a look. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The big waterfall called RheinfälleSchaffhausen travel tipsThe Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either look at it from the sides of the river on viewing plattforms or you can take a boat, going to a [...]D: 1mi00
- Roman building remnantsSion travel tipsIf you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go to the local museum, that is really good and has got a big exhibition, ranging from ancient [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Nature park thunThun travel tipsAre so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one day is really not enaugh to spend there. I would recommanded this place principally for [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Mountains and natureZermatt travel tipsIf you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway, Matterhorn-Gotthard-Bahn (MGB), to reach the city. [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Shopping in the city centerZurich travel tipsIf you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense. [...]D: 4mi00
Things about Switzerland you may be interested in
Browse Switzerland travel tips by cities:Basel (1)Bergun (1)Bern (2)Interlaken (1)Martigny (1)Schaffhausen (2)Sion (1)Thun (2)Zermatt (1)Zurich (2)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Frank Lloyd Wright was a revolutionary architect. His former studio was turned into a museum. The house was restored into its 1909 state when...
History & Culture: Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Visiting Fort Lauderdale, or Florida for that matter, is incomplete without spending at least one day on the beach. The whole county of Florida is...
Beaches : Fort Lauderdale Beach
Long Beach, California
Featuring traditional Greek dishes like gyros, kalamari or souvlaki, George's Greek Cafe offers excellent service beside delicious food in a...
Food: George's Greek Cafe
San Jose, California
It is the best place in San Jose for kids. The Happy Hollow Park and Zoo provides children fun and entertaining activities from playing through a...
Family & Fun: Happy Hollow Park and Zoo
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing