Switzerland Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Switzerland travel tips
Browse useful Switzerland travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Switzerland you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Switzerland or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Switzerland
- Middle BridgeBasel travel tipsThe Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this was because the people who lived in lessor Basel were considered to be poor and on the side of [...]D: n/a00
- Ski-driveBergun travel tipsWhen you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather. [...]D: n/a00
- 'Fastnacht'Bern travel tipsThe Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different cantons(regions). This carneval naturally is going out in februar, in each city for from 3 to 5 days, the [...]D: 0.2mi92
- Best Luxury travel SwitzerlandInterlaken travel tipsIf you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and unique travel experience in Switzerland. To know more, visit us today. [...]D: 0.2mi10
- A nice villageMartigny travel tipsIt´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are close, take a look. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The big waterfall called RheinfälleSchaffhausen travel tipsThe Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either look at it from the sides of the river on viewing plattforms or you can take a boat, going to a [...]D: 1mi00
- Roman building remnantsSion travel tipsIf you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go to the local museum, that is really good and has got a big exhibition, ranging from ancient [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Nature park thunThun travel tipsAre so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one day is really not enaugh to spend there. I would recommanded this place principally for [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Mountains and natureZermatt travel tipsIf you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway, Matterhorn-Gotthard-Bahn (MGB), to reach the city. [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Shopping in the city centerZurich travel tipsIf you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense. [...]D: 4mi00
Things about Switzerland you may be interested in
Browse Switzerland travel tips by cities:Basel (1)Bergun (1)Bern (2)Interlaken (1)Martigny (1)Schaffhausen (2)Sion (1)Thun (2)Zermatt (1)Zurich (2)
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Dedicated to those who changed history by their music, the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum is a must-see attraction to everyone who happens to...
History & Culture: Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Love the way they make the food in front of you at the bar area. Tables are usually set up for four but you can request larger ones if you go with...
Food: Pazzaluna Urban Restaurant