Best Luxury travel Switzerland, Interlaken
Travel tips > Europe > Switzerland > Interlaken > Best Luxury travel Switzerland
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
General Guisanstr. 39
3800 Interlaken – Switzerland
Recent travel tips for Switzerland
- hotel Restaurant Alpha-ThunGood food, live music, fantastic view - this place is just perfect to spend the perfect evening, listening live music, have the best swiss food and enjoy the fabolous viuw of Thun-lake. Is the perfect place for a perfect date, believe me. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Waterfalls of the Rhein RiverIf you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to wander around. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Middle BridgeThe Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this was because the people who lived in lessor Basel were considered to be poor and on the side of [...]D: n/a00
- Roman building remnantsIf you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go to the local museum, that is really good and has got a big exhibition, ranging from ancient [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Mountains and natureIf you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway, Matterhorn-Gotthard-Bahn (MGB), to reach the city. [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Interlaken you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
Visit the museum of the german railway.
Sightseeing: Railway Museum
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
The Sansevero museum is located in a former chapel in the old town of Naples. Inside there is one of the city's main attractions: the statue of the...
History & Culture: Museo Cappella Sansevero
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Raffles Hotel is notoriously expensive, so not many people can afford to dine there, never mind sleep there. But here's some good news for the...
Food: Ah Teng’s Bakery
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Taking a class with Turkish Flavors in a Turkish environment and local and foreign people is an experience we shall never forget. Our...
Family & Fun: Turkish Flavors
Charlotte, North Carolina
Though I don't enjoy beer so much, I definitely got a taste for it after I took the tour in the Old Mecklenburg Brewery. Our guide had such a...
Sightseeing: Old Mecklenburg Brewery