A nice village, Martigny, Switzerland
Travel tips > Europe > Switzerland > Martigny > A nice village
- General travel tip
- City center
Place Centrale 9B, 1920 Martigny, Switzerland
Recent travel tips for Switzerland
- Middle BridgeThe Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this was because the people who lived in lessor Basel were considered to be poor and on the side of [...]D: n/a00
- Nature park thunAre so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one day is really not enaugh to spend there. I would recommanded this place principally for [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The big waterfall called RheinfälleThe Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either look at it from the sides of the river on viewing plattforms or you can take a boat, going to a [...]D: 1mi00
- 'Fastnacht'The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different cantons(regions). This carneval naturally is going out in februar, in each city for from 3 to 5 days, the [...]D: 0.2mi92
- Best Luxury travel SwitzerlandIf you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and unique travel experience in Switzerland. To know more, visit us today. [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Martigny you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old...
History & Culture: Harbour part of the city
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
If you want to see Budapest from another view, I have an advice for you. Last summer I was with a ship from Budapest to Szentendre - it was awesome...
Sightseeing: Cruising from Budapest to Szentendre
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Located in downtown and featuring a little bit of every kind of exhibition, the Memphis Pink Palace is well-worth destination for visitors with...
Sightseeing: Memphis Pink Palace
New Orleans, Louisiana
If you happen to be in need of some fancy jewelry in New Orleans, or if you just want to splurge on a souvenir, browse through the offer of New...
Shopping: New Orleans Silversmiths
Santa Ana, California
Dedicated to arts and crafts of indigenous people throughout the world, the Bowers Museum of Cultural Art is a beautiful and educational venue for...
History & Culture: Bowers Museum of Cultural Art
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz