A nice village, Martigny, Switzerland
Travel tips > Europe > Switzerland > Martigny > A nice village
- General travel tip
- City center
Place Centrale 9B, 1920 Martigny, Switzerland
Recent travel tips for Switzerland
- Waterfalls of the Rhein RiverIf you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to wander around. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- 'Fastnacht'The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different cantons(regions). This carneval naturally is going out in februar, in each city for from 3 to 5 days, the [...]D: 0.2mi92
- Middle BridgeThe Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this was because the people who lived in lessor Basel were considered to be poor and on the side of [...]D: n/a00
- Shopping in the city centerIf you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense. [...]D: 4mi00
- hotel Restaurant Alpha-ThunGood food, live music, fantastic view - this place is just perfect to spend the perfect evening, listening live music, have the best swiss food and enjoy the fabolous viuw of Thun-lake. Is the perfect place for a perfect date, believe me. [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Martigny you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
This is an awesome restaurant right by the beach. It's all about seafood and I would not exactly call it, great atmosphere or a place to go to...
Food: El Tintero II
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
ISLANDA AEREO + CAMPER A NOLEGGIO 1 Italia Islanda Arrivo in Islanda al tardi pomeriggio, pernottamento in hotel 2 Rejkjavick - Skogafoss ...
General: Italia Islanda
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature