Roman building remnants, Sion, Switzerland
Travel tips > Europe > Switzerland > Sion > Roman building remnants
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Rue des Remparts 8, 1950 Sion, Switzerland
Recent travel tips for Switzerland
- 'Fastnacht'The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different cantons(regions). This carneval naturally is going out in februar, in each city for from 3 to 5 days, the [...]D: 0.2mi92
- Middle BridgeThe Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this was because the people who lived in lessor Basel were considered to be poor and on the side of [...]D: n/a00
- Waterfalls of the Rhein RiverIf you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to wander around. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Best Luxury travel SwitzerlandIf you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and unique travel experience in Switzerland. To know more, visit us today. [...]D: 0.2mi10
- The big waterfall called RheinfälleThe Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either look at it from the sides of the river on viewing plattforms or you can take a boat, going to a [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Sion you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Arco de Teles is a small neighbourhood which showcases what Rio used to look like a long long time ago. An archway is the entrance to a series of...
Sightseeing: Arco do Teles
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
This is absolutely an amazing experience and a real one too, even if the actual flight is just a simulation. The staff at the Flightdeck Air Combat...
Family & Fun: Flightdeck Air Combat Center
To escape the heat in the summer, a visit to the Barton Springs Pool is the best way to do it, especially if you would still like to be outdoors! ...
Sightseeing: Barton Springs Pool