travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Spices and Rosewood

Forum > Round the World Travel  
GariCastro
posted by GariCastro on 2 Apr 2009
Spices and Rosewood
The simple reason to be a part of Beach Resorts in Kerala is to get a very luxurious and a comfortable stay within the very reasonable range. It is always favorable to have a very balanced vacation. It is very important to have a fantastic holiday along with a very appropriate budget.

With us you just need to make the appropriate bookings. With us you’ll never have anything beyond your budget. There is no space for any kind of hidden rates. Everything is crystal clear. However if you choose to have some kind of added facilities and some added tours along with the options you have chosen; then of course you will have to make your own assessments. In all the Beach resorts in Kerala you are free to make any kinds of modifications in your package however they are all separated by their own charges.

With us you will be given all kinds of personalized hospitality and services of very high international standards. We are very much into the traditional way of greeting our guests and making them feel like a family member. You can have your own space and can enjoy every moment of yours. Here you’ll be provided the very wide spectrum of recreational and other facilities to ensure your delightful stay. We at Beach resorts in Kerala take care of all your sheer entertainment and for that along with all the facilities we make you enjoy campfires and wonderful overnight stays in some of the unique places.

Here you get the opportunity to get more lavish as you shop at our souvenir shop or spice shop. These are some of the exclusive items that you cannot deny to have them here in Beach resorts in Kerala. The spices in particular are the most favorite section of all the visitors. You can have some wonderful crafts made of rose wood.

Guinevere1988
Guinevere1988 responded to Spices and Rosewood on 18 May 2009
Wow, this sounds very nice. I might try it for next years vacation.
But could you please upload a gallery about the resort? Or something about the sights there? I think more people would be interested of it if they could see where they are going.
And to be honest I'm very curious to know how it looks like :)

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

The Arch of Constantine- A view Seniors Home Exchange

Recent Topics in Round the World Travel Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
hiendoanvn vietnam visa
by hiendoanvn on 18 Dec 13 (inside Round the World Travel) Hi!
I need Vietnam visa to travel into Vietnam. But i don't know how to get Vietnam visa on arrival. Who can help me?
I know Vietnam…
1 6 doanvn
18 Dec 13 >>
helpintrip Looking for travel guides
by helpintrip on 26 Aug 13 (inside Round the World Travel) We are happy to announce our new travel website – helpintrip.com – social network that unites guides, translators, photographers, drivers, trainers, tourists and independent travelers…
0 8 helpintrip
26 Aug 13 >>
vishal150 Cheap Vacational rental help?
by vishal150 on 30 May 13 (inside Round the World Travel) Hey Everyone,
I have 8 members in my family and i want to help for cheap vacational rental in Illinois.please help me.
Thanks
2 10 zsoldicsa
11 Jun 13 >>
adsafaris Volunteering opportunities in Kenya
by adsafaris on 28 Nov 12 (inside Round the World Travel) Are you wondering where you could get an opportunity to volunteer in a rewarding organization?Work and support children realize your dreams?Look no further,we offer accommodation…
2 36 adsafaris
5 Dec 12 >>
Abelard01 How to book hotel rooms in bulk?
by Abelard01 on 12 Nov 12 (inside Round the World Travel) Hello Community,
I want to book hotel rooms in bulk, around 25 rooms for four days. I want to know which one will be the better…
1 32 zangazanga
4 Dec 12 >>
Abelard01 How to get the cheapest hotel deals?
by Abelard01 on 7 Nov 12 (inside Round the World Travel) Hello Community,
How can I find the cheapest hotel deals online? If anyone having any idea relating topic please suggest me.
Best Regards,
Abelard Balthasar
8 122 andlynsheeba
23 Nov 12 >>
RonaG Top 5 destinations
by RonaG on 10 Oct 12 (inside Round the World Travel) If you could visit 5 places in the world, what would they be?
7 38 andlynsheeba
26 Nov 12 >>
BrettJ Trip to Nepal, any thoughts?
by BrettJ on 27 Sep 12 (inside Round the World Travel) We're planning a trip to Nepal early next year. What to do, where to go, anything.. Any tips are greatly appreciated!
11 34 strangetravel
7 Nov 12 >>
tks90046 Going on Vacation? Travel Channel Series Wants You!!
by tks90046 on 9 Feb 12 (inside Round the World Travel) SAME OLD BORING VACATION PLANNED? WANT YOUR TRIP FLIPPED?
You saved up all year for this vacation, but secretly you're hoping for a trip that will…
8 331 2Adirondack4U
2 Aug 12 >>
Jansport JanSport Europe is giving away a trip through Europe!
by Jansport on 8 Dec 11 (inside Round the World Travel) Till 16 January 2012 you can enter the HUF competition on JanSport Europe€™ Facebook page:  http://bit.ly/uqgbDO
Simply €˜Like the JanSport Europe Facebook page, enter your details,…
3 32 danpop
12 Dec 11 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it