travelgrove travel forums

Finland Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Finland travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Finland - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Finland Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Finland travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Finland
Replies Views Last Post
* Finland falls out of love with EU
by Anonymous on 5 Aug 12 The Finns have made headlines recently by threatening to pull out of a rescue plan for debt-stricken Greece and blocking Romania and Bulgaria from joining…
6 11 erato
14 Aug 12 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Agra Travel Forum, India which is the best time to visit in Agra
which is the best time to visit in Agra?

Barcelona Travel Forum, Spain Shopping in Barcelona
I am going to Barcelona and am interested in shopping. I saw this video (http://www.youtube.com/user/VillageLaRoca) and wanted to know if there are other places like…

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines Mrs. Tom
Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…

Denver Travel Forum, Colorado Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art is an art museum in Denver, Colorado. The museum houses three principal collections and includes the historic school…

Fort Lauderdale Travel Forum, Florida booking a flight the same day as the flight
I need to fly to SFO tonight from FLL. If I am trying to book the fight today, is there any way to find a…

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…

Malaga Travel Forum, Spain Malaga, Spain
What's there to do in Malaga Spain. Please let me know if there are any specific places I should visit. I am interested in the…

Paris Travel Forum, France which month to visit Paris?
Next year my husband and I are planning a trip to Paris. The last time we went was in mid June, getting a bit too…

Tsingtao Travel Forum, China Do you know where I could get a tapestry looked at?
I have a tapestry from Tsingtao. It is dated 1946. Brought home from a family friend.
I would love to find any history on it.
Any…

Tucson Travel Forum, Arizona Can someone help me find 2 round trip tickets for my 2 sons?
I moved to Tucson, AZ a little over 2 years ago but my 2 teenage sons wanted to stay in our hometown in a suburb…

Things about Finland you might be interested in

Finland Travel Guide

Cheap Flights to Finland

Finland Travel Tips

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals