travelgrove travel forums

Pasig Travel Forum, Philippines

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Pasig travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Pasig Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Pasig, Philippines

Topics posted inside our Pasig travel forum

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines > Pasig
Replies Views Last Post
raul meaning of the word
by raul on 22 Jul 09 I just want to know what is the meaning of pasig and why is it called ilog pasig or pasig river where in fact it…
0 152 raul
22 Jul 09 >>
khiMPfFzz pasig city
by khiMPfFzz on 12 Jul 09 why pasig city called pasig city?
3 157 zlori
13 Jul 09 >>
froy_corpuz historical landmarks
by froy_corpuz on 22 Feb 09 what are some of the historical landmarks in pasig city
0 417 froy_corpuz
22 Feb 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Cabo San Lucas Travel Forum, Mexico Flight price
When is the best time to purchase a flight from fll to sjd? Travel will be in mid January

Lima Travel Forum, Peru SPANISH LESSONS IN LIMA/ SPANISH CLASSES IN LIMA
Spanish lessons in Lima. Im a native Peruvian teacher with 4 years experience teaching Spanish language for all levels in private classes, 1 to 1…

Manila Travel Forum, Philippines cheapest fare from miami,florida to manila,philippines
the flight will be on december 11,2011, if possible an evening flight..thanks

Mount Abu Travel Forum, India Family Vacation in Mount Abu
Popular Mount Abu hotels - A popular Mount Abu hotel must be both affordable and have good customer rating. Hotel Samrat International is one such…

Pasig Travel Forum, Philippines meaning of the word
I just want to know what is the meaning of pasig and why is it called ilog pasig or pasig river where in fact it…

Portland Travel Forum, Oregon Flight from wilmington NC to Portland
how do i find the cheapest rate to fly from wilmington, N.C. to Portland, Oregon

Proserpine Travel Forum, Australia cheap flight
is it possible to be notified about cheap flights from adelaide, south australia heading to Proserpine, QLD australia departure dates flexible between 29/6/10-7/7/10

Puerto Vallarta Travel Forum, Mexico Flight time
Hello,
Please I'd like to know the duration of a flight from Minnesota to PUERTO VALLARTA

Santander Travel Forum, Spain What's the cheapest way from Stuttgart to Santander, Spain
I am flying to Spain at the end of July and just need to get there as cheap as possible. I found some good rates…

Shimla Travel Forum, India vacation in shimla
Hi to all of them....
I will go plan for shimla next months..but i have no proper info about good hotels for stay and rastaurant for…

Things about Pasig you might be interested in

Pasig Travel Guide

Pasig History

Pasig Sights

Pasig Nightlife

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures