one way ticket

Forum > North America > United States > California > Los Angeles, CA  
dalinds
posted by dalinds on 20 Feb 2011
one way ticket
i wanted to know the rate for one way ticket from manila to los angeles

erato
erato responded to one way ticket on 28 Feb 2011
I have checked Travelgrove for Manila to LA flights and the best I have found was a Delta Airlines flight provided by Travelstoremaker, for $703, on 07/03/2011.

I have also looked for later dates, and I have found tickets for $566 for June. It is a China Air flight provided by Travelstoremaker.

Hope this helped, but if you give me your flight date, I might be able to help more.

farecompare
farecompare responded to one way ticket on 5 Jun 2011
you can compare airline rates and find cheap flights by visiting farecompare.com. I can assure you that they can give you the best deals that you are looking for!

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Santa Monica to the Airport Los Angeles - the city of Angels

Recent Topics in Los Angeles Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
mikehenry Los Angeles - the city of Angels
by mikehenry on 13 Apr 12 (inside Los Angeles) As the largest city in California, Los Angeles is the place where trendy folks love to live or visit, predominantly those in the entertainment industry.…
8 97 MadSuh
19 Sep 12 >>
zlori Santa Monica to the Airport
by zlori on 10 Aug 10 (inside Los Angeles) How much would take a ride from Santa Monica to LAX?
Also how much should I pay if I take a cab?
1 187 dclarington
17 Aug 10 >>
tibi What to visit in Los Angeles?
by tibi on 14 Jul 10 (inside Los Angeles) What should I visit in Los angeles? Can you give me some ideas about some daytime and nighttime activities?
3 269 luvVacation
27 Aug 12 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it