travelgrove travel forums

Forum > South America > Peru > Lima  
posted by carol on 15 Aug 2011
Spanish lessons in Lima. Im a native Peruvian teacher with 4 years experience teaching Spanish language for all levels in private classes, 1 to 1 or group classes and online classes by Skype. I also offer Spanish classes of conversation, grammar. I concentrate on the skill areas you need the most.
I teach all the levels and I can go to your home, office, or cafe. The classes include all aspects of the Spanish language with emphassis on oral communication.
I have taught Spanish language to members of Algeria Embassy Thailand Embassy, Spanish schools in Lima and actually I work for Alianza Francesa of Miraflores, tourists and residents from all over the world.
Contact me:
Telephone number: 988056856 Carol Suárez.
1 hour S/. 30
10 hour package S/. 270
20 hour package S/. 500
Study Material is included.
*The half of Payment is in advance.
Cancellation of a class must be made at least 1 day before class time, otherwise it is charged that class-hours.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Spanish lessons in Lima.

Recent Topics in Lima Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
Spanishtutor Spanish lessons in Lima.
by Spanishtutor on 25 Jul 11 (inside Lima) Hello, my name is Luis. I am “ Profesor Diplomado de Español” ( Qualified Spanish Teacher) I am also an interpreter/translator graduate. From Lima Peru,…
0 28 Spanishtutor
25 Jul 11 >>
* Miraflores, turistic district of Lima Peru
by Anonymous on 28 Aug 09 (inside Lima) Miraflores is the touristic district of Lima. The main hotels are located in this nice city by the Pacific ocean. During the last years, there…
2 271 eurowestgirl
11 Dec 12 >>
eaglevegas my trip to Lima ,Peru
by eaglevegas on 15 Jul 09 (inside Lima) I bought my ticket for Lima , Peru for Sept 1, to 30 ,2009 . I will be there all month . I have my…
0 98 eaglevegas
15 Jul 09 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it