travelgrove travel forums

Kiev Travel Forum, Ukraine

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Kiev travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Kiev Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Kiev, Ukraine

Topics posted inside our Kiev travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Ukraine > Kiev
Replies Views Last Post
ttguide Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012
by ttguide on 6 Apr 12 My dear football funs!
If you will visit Kiev in time of EURO 2012. Our team have a great news for you!
Great appartments, cozy hostels, personal…
16 101 Basilico
26 May 12 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Accra Travel Forum, Ghana AIRLINE ASSISTANT
I NEED A PRICE A ONE WAY TICKET FROM DOVALA TO ACCRA ONE ADULT AND THE CHEAPEST TICKET

Cameron Highlands Travel Forum, Malaysia Trip to Cameron Highlands
Cameron Highlands, it's one of my favorite Malaysia destination. You come here to relax, and enjoy the cool refreshing atmosphere. Imagine sipping your favorite English…

Columbus Travel Forum, Ohio Ticket price to Columbus Ohio
How much would a ticket from Cedar rapids, Iowa to Columbus, Georgia cost for 2?

London Travel Forum, United Kingdom chauffeur services
Tell me about chauffeur service in London?

Mamaia Travel Forum, Romania Renting boats
Good morning, could u tell me please if it is possible to rent boats in Mamaia? I would like to, but i can't find infos…

Managua Travel Forum, Nicaragua Nicaragua Transportation Advice
Does anyone have practical transportation advice for arriving and moving around Nicaragua? How are the bus system and tourist buses? In Guatemala, they have a…

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

Omaha Travel Forum, Nebraska travel to OMAHA NE

WHY CANT I FIND A FLIGHT GOING TO AMAHA NE EPPLY AIR FIELD I NEED TO GET THERE ASAP MY WIFE IS TRYING TO GET…

Orlando Travel Forum, Florida all inclusive to orlando
Hi. I live in Montreal and I would like to know if u have a nice package all inclusive to Orlando for April 14 2011

Siocon Travel Forum, Philippines bout siocon
do u have western union?in some of your branagys,there are schools which train for vocabulary course?school of ptms?may i know?which brangay are they now?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it