travelgrove travel forums

Jinan Travel Forum, China

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Jinan travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Jinan Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Jinan, China

Topics posted inside our Jinan travel forum

Forum > Asia > China > Jinan
Replies Views Last Post
ziggy1966 Looking for a club
by ziggy1966 on 24 Oct 09 I am looking for a club called Bei yuan na yi ye in Jinan, China
1 171 MadSuh
26 Oct 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Calapan Travel Forum, Philippines Things to do in Calapan
Calapan is well known place in Philippines. It offers lots of attractions and travel activities for visitors' entertainment like Sinkaw Festival, Sanduguan, Harvest Festival, Suqui…

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines Mrs. Tom
Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…

Johannesburg Travel Forum, South Africa flight quote
Hello there,
I am searching for a flight ticket from USA (Minneapolis/St.Paul ideally) to Johannesburg or Cape Town (South Africa) fly there 19th October and fly…

Lisbon Travel Forum, Portugal What museums to visit in Lisbon?
Which musems are good to see in Lisabon?

Madras Travel Forum, India Things to do in Madrid

Spain is the fourth biggest country in Europe. This country is divided into 17 autonomous districts with each having a number of provinces that totaled…

Milwaukee Travel Forum, Wisconsin THINGS TO SEE AND DO
DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…

Nassau Travel Forum, Bahamas Nassau vs other Caribbean islands
Family of 5 - 3 older sons 26-32 and 2 parents. Never been to the Caribbean. Outdoorsy family likes to hike, snorkle, visit towns -…

Ponca City Travel Forum, Oklahoma bus service to Ponca City
what bus line services ponca city?

Raleigh Travel Forum, North Carolina Raleigh travel advice
Home to interesting museums, parks, historic buildings, and appealing sightseeing locations, Raleigh in North Carolina offers you plenty of opportunities to get mesmerized and lose…

San Jose Travel Forum, California Tech Museum of Innovation
Chock-full of unique exhibits, this cosmopolitan museum focuses on how technology is rapidly changing every aspect of the way we look at life, work live,…

Things about Jinan you might be interested in

Jinan Travel Guide

Jinan Nightlife

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers