travelgrove travel forums

Forum

I'm looking for a multiple destination flight

Forum > Itinerary Discussion  
carmencita
posted by carmencita on 21 Aug 2008
I'm looking for a multiple destination flight
I'm looking for a multiple destination flight : depatring :SCL/aug. 15/ to NYC-Departing NYC /Aug. 22/ to MIA - departing from MIA to SCL/ Aug.27 (2008) please send me coach flights for 2 persons to my email carmenbesa(at)hotmail.com

zlorii
zlorii responded to I'm looking for a multiple destination flight on 25 Aug 2008
I already answered this question, see this link. I also sent a request to the forum's administrators to change the @ sign in your mail address: DO NEVER EVER give your email address in its original form. This is the easiest way for spammers to fill up your mailbox with their boring ads.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Cheaper to fly or train/boat from London to Cairo? asahikawa ramen mura

Recent Topics in Itinerary Discussion Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
Elisa Help for independent travellers! Plan your trip easier and faster!
by Elisa on 11 Jul 12 (inside Itinerary Discussion) Are you an independent traveller? Do you like travelling by your own or with friends/couple/family but not with an agency? We have something in common…
3 9 Elisa
14 Aug 12 >>
will161 How do you plan?
by will161 on 5 Apr 12 (inside Itinerary Discussion) I'm trying to break down the process of how people plan their trips and holidays.
A lot of people I have spoken to say that…
7 18 Elisa
14 Aug 12 >>
globalbushtour ten reasons to visit Cameroon
by globalbushtour on 18 Aug 11 (inside Itinerary Discussion) 1. Its enormous scenic diversity(sea side, mangroves, jungle, mountains, highlands and desert).
2. Its secuity(Cameroon is a politically stable country since many decades with a warm…
0 75 globalbushtour
18 Aug 11 >>
sweety distance
by sweety on 23 Mar 11 (inside Itinerary Discussion) How far is Kingston from Trelawny, and driving how long it takes. Thank you!
1 594 zlori
24 Mar 11 >>
marlyn Do we need a visa if i travel to singapore and taiwan
by marlyn on 21 Mar 11 (inside Itinerary Discussion) And if i travel to singapore and then going to taipei taiwan for tourist what documents do we need and how much is the fare…
1 825 zangazanga
8 Jun 11 >>
jdwhite9 New Orleans to Iasi
by jdwhite9 on 21 Mar 11 (inside Itinerary Discussion) What routing from the US would get me the best fare, even if I need to take a 12 hour, or less, train trip?
1 499 tylerd
8 Jun 11 >>
Fikrtedam About Assab
by Fikrtedam on 9 Mar 11 (inside Itinerary Discussion) Is there tourist infrastructure in Assab? What about bank, power, and other services? What are tourist attraction areas? and the like.
1 505 jonssmith2
3 Feb 12 >>
Karen615 travel by boat
by Karen615 on 19 Feb 11 (inside Itinerary Discussion) I am looking for travel arrangements for my father 78 and I - he needs to have oxygen bottles and traveling with an air line…
0 530 Karen615
19 Feb 11 >>
zxcv9998 asahikawa ramen mura
by zxcv9998 on 30 Jan 11 (inside Itinerary Discussion) how to get to asahikawa ramen mura from a JR Asahikawa?
0 347 zxcv9998
30 Jan 11 >>
harrypotter Cheaper to fly or train/boat from London to Cairo?
by harrypotter on 21 Aug 08 (inside Itinerary Discussion) Does anyone know if it would be cheaper to fly from London to Cairo or to take a train and boat combo? Any suggestions who…
1 297 lindamura
8 Jun 11 >>
Other topics from carmencita Replies Views Last Post
carmencita Air travel to united states multiple destination
by carmencita on 21 Aug 08 (inside United States) Departing:Aug/15/2008 (from SCL-Santiago/CHILE), to NYC.
Departing:Aug./22/2008 (from NYC to MIA/Fl.)
Departing:Aug/27/2008 (from MIA to SCL)
1 252 steven2011
11 Aug 11 >>
Recent activity from carmencita
carmencita started the topic Air travel to united states multiple destination
Departing:Aug/15/2008 (from SCL-Santiago/CHILE), to NYC.
Departing:Aug./22/2008 (from NYC to MIA/Fl.)
Departing:Aug/27/2008 (from MIA to SCL)
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it