travelgrove travel forums

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Dortmund travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Dortmund Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Dortmund, Germany

Topics posted inside our Dortmund travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Germany > Dortmund
Replies Views Last Post
nicoletastatov Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
by nicoletastatov on 25 Sep 09 Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?
0 13 nicoletastatov
25 Sep 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Adelaide Travel Forum, Australia Any recommended cafes in Adelaide?
I'm planning my first holiday to Australia (specifically Adelaide) this season and I'm looking for places to chill out and have some coffee (I'm generally…

Chicago Travel Forum, Illinois price cheap for roundtrip tpa to mdw,chicago
i m deaf man and can you give a cheapest for roundtrip best price under 120.00 ...need help to find the priceless sales

Nurnberg Travel Forum, Germany Taxi prices in Nurnberg
What is the current taxi fare from the port to the airport for 2 persons?

Oradea Travel Forum, Romania Fort Oradea
Please tell me more about this fort. Are there any other historical interesting sites?

Phoenix Travel Forum, Arizona Phoenix things to see
As the capital of Arizona and the most populous city in the Southwest America, Phoenix can feel like a limitless stretch of bedroom communities at…

Punta Cana Travel Forum, Dominican Republic Best all inclusives for families with older teens?
We are headed to Punta Cana next April with 4 families. Where would our kids have the most fun? (ages 14-18) We also want a…

Shimla Travel Forum, India vacation in shimla
Hi to all of them....
I will go plan for shimla next months..but i have no proper info about good hotels for stay and rastaurant for…

Taguig Travel Forum, Philippines picture
can you give me the exact map or picture of this address.. General Espino St, signal village, Taguig city

Tucson Travel Forum, Arizona Can someone help me find 2 round trip tickets for my 2 sons?
I moved to Tucson, AZ a little over 2 years ago but my 2 teenage sons wanted to stay in our hometown in a suburb…

Washington DC Travel Forum, District Of Columbia San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.
I need different airflights, dates, dont care about airline, the cheapest ones from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.

Things about Dortmund you might be interested in

Dortmund Travel Guide

Dortmund Nightlife

Dortmund Travel Tips

Dortmund Reviews

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures