travelgrove travel forums

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Dortmund travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Dortmund Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Dortmund, Germany

Topics posted inside our Dortmund travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Germany > Dortmund
Replies Views Last Post
nicoletastatov Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
by nicoletastatov on 25 Sep 09 Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?
0 13 nicoletastatov
25 Sep 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Kathmandu Travel Forum, Nepal Get to the essence your travels with Cambodia Tours
Every tour should not necessarily be planed for merely adventures and excitements. There must be some dedicated to exploration for historic venues. If you plan…

Melbourne Travel Forum, Australia Good electricians in Melbourne
I need to know about the best electricians in Melbourne. I have a hospital in Melbourne and I need to get fewer issues addressed, being…

Mexico City Travel Forum, Mexico Flying from Houston to Mexico City
I try to selec tha price 195.00 from houston, texas to mexico city

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

Naples Travel Forum, Florida Naples travel tips
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, this Naples is not much different than the other one in Italy. It is a town that is rich…

Orlando Travel Forum, Florida all inclusive to orlando
Hi. I live in Montreal and I would like to know if u have a nice package all inclusive to Orlando for April 14 2011

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

Phoenix Travel Forum, Arizona Phoenix things to see
As the capital of Arizona and the most populous city in the Southwest America, Phoenix can feel like a limitless stretch of bedroom communities at…

Ponca City Travel Forum, Oklahoma bus service to Ponca City
what bus line services ponca city?

Siocon Travel Forum, Philippines bout siocon
do u have western union?in some of your branagys,there are schools which train for vocabulary course?school of ptms?may i know?which brangay are they now?

Things about Dortmund you might be interested in

Dortmund Travel Guide

Dortmund Nightlife

Dortmund Travel Tips

Dortmund Reviews

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures