travelgrove travel forums

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Dortmund travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Dortmund Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Dortmund, Germany

Topics posted inside our Dortmund travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Germany > Dortmund
Replies Views Last Post
nicoletastatov Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
by nicoletastatov on 25 Sep 09 Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?
0 13 nicoletastatov
25 Sep 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Caloocan City Travel Forum, Philippines Caloocan City
Can I please ask if there are any publications dealing with the history of Caloocan city? Thanks:)

Khajuraho Travel Forum, India Budget Hotels in Khajuraho, Hotel Isabel Palace Khajuraho
About Hotel Isabel Palace
The hotel was built in 2011 the beautiful "White Marble" with the intent to give a comfortable accommodation to tourists visiting the…

Moscow Travel Forum, Russia Drinking Vodka in Moscow, Russia
I am reading a book about Moscow and it seems that people are living in poverty.
Is it still the same?

Pasig Travel Forum, Philippines meaning of the word
I just want to know what is the meaning of pasig and why is it called ilog pasig or pasig river where in fact it…

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Phoenix Travel Forum, Arizona Phoenix things to see
As the capital of Arizona and the most populous city in the Southwest America, Phoenix can feel like a limitless stretch of bedroom communities at…

Raleigh Travel Forum, North Carolina Raleigh travel advice
Home to interesting museums, parks, historic buildings, and appealing sightseeing locations, Raleigh in North Carolina offers you plenty of opportunities to get mesmerized and lose…

Stuttgart Travel Forum, Germany Memorial to WWII Casualities
After world war II, the rubble from the bombed building were trucked to a spot on the west side of the City. Easter services were…

Tirupati Travel Forum, India hotels in Tirupati
Tirupati is a popular pilgrimage centre in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati is known for its temple of Sri Venkateshwara Swamy. You can find…

Wuhu Travel Forum, China Getting to Wuhu from Shanghai

What would be the best way to get to Wuhu after arriving to Shanghai by plane? And the best way to arrange it?

Things about Dortmund you might be interested in

Dortmund Travel Guide

Dortmund Nightlife

Dortmund Travel Tips

Dortmund Reviews

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures