travelgrove travel forums

Costa Rica Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Costa Rica travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Costa Rica - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Costa Rica Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Costa Rica travel forum

Forum > Central America & Caribbean > Costa Rica
Replies Views Last Post
Leona01 Hotel and Beach Resort Punta Leona
by Leona01 on 5 Aug 11 Hotel and Beach Resort Punta Leona
hotel costa rica - The preferred beach resort hotel in Costa Rica, located in a rainforest directly on the beach,
near…
0 15 Leona01
5 Aug 11 >>
Admutur Travelling and learning in Costa Rica
by Admutur on 9 Nov 09 I want to share a joint venture I have with the private university for tourism in Costa Rica. They have been promoting a program to…
0 330 Admutur
9 Nov 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Bangalore Travel Forum, India Travel to India(Bangalore) - Looking for BEST Deal
I am planning to travel from LAX-BLR-LAX. Looking for best deal. Tentative dates May 24 and return date Aug 23. Looking for 4 tickets (2…

Denver Travel Forum, Colorado Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art is an art museum in Denver, Colorado. The museum houses three principal collections and includes the historic school…

Fort Lauderdale Travel Forum, Florida booking a flight the same day as the flight
I need to fly to SFO tonight from FLL. If I am trying to book the fight today, is there any way to find a…

Fuzhou Travel Forum, China Enquiry
Is there any temples in fuzhou offering the god, Fei Ying General or Ba Yen Yeh General? I am actually planning to go Fuzhou for…

Las Pinas Travel Forum, Philippines tax collection
how much was the tax collection of las pinas city?

Managua Travel Forum, Nicaragua Nicaragua Transportation Advice
Does anyone have practical transportation advice for arriving and moving around Nicaragua? How are the bus system and tourist buses? In Guatemala, they have a…

Naga Travel Forum, Philippines Any work for foreigners here?
Hi, I'm a British national who wantsto live in Naga for a while.I'm an International English Teacher with both Call Centre and Marketing experience too.
Any…

Philadelphia Travel Forum, Pennsylvania Possibly trying to connect to a cruise in genoa
How do I find cheap airfare from Philadelphia leaving on July 25 returning on august 6, 2010.

Shimla Travel Forum, India vacation in shimla
Hi to all of them....
I will go plan for shimla next months..but i have no proper info about good hotels for stay and rastaurant for…

Tirana Travel Forum, Albania air ticket to tirana
What is the best price for an air ticket
new york Tirana
Departure 05/30/2011
return 08/26-29/2011
excluding British Airways

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures