travelgrove travel forums

Forum

What to see in Boston?

Forum > North America > United States > Massachusetts > Boston, MA  
zlori
posted by zlori on 15 Nov 2010
What to see in Boston?
Hi,

Is there anything special what I definitely should not miss in Boston?

erato
erato responded to What to see in Boston? on 15 Nov 2010
Boston is a wonderful city in general. I think it's best time is during fall, the most beautiful wallpapers are nothing compared to what you can see in the parks of the city during this time of the year.

My favorite places in the city, that I would definitely recommend are the Science Museum, which is terrific, the New England Aquarium and the Sam Adams Brewery. Boston Harbor Islands are also amazing as well as the Public Garden. But generally the whole city is one huge attraction. :)

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Where can i find cheap hotels in Boston Boston Local Food?

Recent Topics in Boston Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
mikehenry New England Aquarium
by mikehenry on 27 Jun 12 (inside Boston) In addition to the main aquarium building, attractions at the New England Aquarium include the Simons IMAX Theatre and the New England Aquarium Whale Watch,…
6 20 aeryncampbell
14 Aug 12 >>
mikehenry Boston Public Garden
by mikehenry on 27 Jun 12 (inside Boston) Boston Public Garden, located along Charles Street adjacent to Boston Common, is the nation's oldest botanical garden. The famous Swan Boats have returned to Boston…
4 13 jemssmith29
25 Jul 12 >>
mikehenry Freedom Trail
by mikehenry on 27 Jun 12 (inside Boston) A walk along the two-and-a-half-mile Freedom Trail is one of the best ways to get acquainted with Boston and to efficiently visit the city's bounty…
5 14 Ivan
20 Jul 12 >>
zlori Top 5 BBQ restaurants
by zlori on 24 Nov 11 (inside Boston) Any hints?
3 24 MadSuh
28 Nov 11 >>
Koria Boston Local Food?
by Koria on 11 Aug 11 (inside Boston) Hi Guys! I am working on a project collecting genuine / popular foods of different cities across the US. Could you help me with some…
2 30 Koria
19 Aug 11 >>
tina Where can i find cheap hotels in Boston
by tina on 21 Aug 08 (inside Boston) where can i find cheap hotels in Boston?
0 279 tina
21 Aug 08 >>
Other topics from zlori Replies Views Last Post
zlori Airfare prices
by zlori on 10 Dec 08 (inside Air Travel) In what manner will affect the economical world crisis the airfare prices? Will they rise or drop in the next year?
6 524 gina
8 Apr 09 >>
zlori Strike on Budapest, Hungary, "Ferihegy" Airport
by zlori on 10 Dec 08 (inside News) Looks like it will continue tomorrow...
4 657 zlori
15 Dec 08 >>
zlori Airbus airplane crashed into the Hudson River, New York City
by zlori on 15 Jan 09 (inside News) A regular airplane of US Airways airline company (flight #1549) departing from New York City, La Guardia airport (LGA) going to Charlotte, NC Douglas airport…
4 537 Wazling
19 Jan 09 >>
zlori Flight from Sacramento to Oakland
by zlori on 26 Jan 09 (inside Oakland) I am not able to find any direct flight from Sacramento to Oakland at any time. Do any exist on any airline?
1 835 MadSuh
27 Jan 09 >>
zlori Hotel roms in London
by zlori on 20 Apr 09 (inside London) Where begins cheaper hotel room in London? I mean I found accesible hotel rooms from 38 GBP / night / 2 persons. Does it count…
4 324 jhonman1213
9 Jan 12 >>
Recent activity from zlori
zlori added a new post in the topic Need a good price for rental car
Where would you like to rent the car? If you tell me your destination and dates, I can run  a couple of searches for you.
zlori added a new post in the topic Best Time to visit Cyprus
Well, the best time to visit Cyprus is not now IMHO... do you really intend to visit a country right at the middle of her…
zlori added a new post in the topic Last minute christmas packages at amazing rates!
What's the current/Christmas weather in Kenya? I get confused all the time, is it summer there now...?
zlori added a new post in the topic Rental Car needed in Houston, TX
Well, simple click the cars tab, enter your search details and run a search.
Also make sure to select 4-5 providers to compare in order to…
zlori added a new post in the topic Boston Public Garden
Never been to Boston but hear so many great things about it all the time... I guess I will really have to go check it…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it