travelgrove travel forums

Please help me with my dissertation thesis! (Myanmar/Burma)

Forum > Asia  
posted by Anja09 on 22 Oct 2009
Please help me with my dissertation thesis! (Myanmar/Burma)
Please help me with my dissertation thesis!

My name is Anja Moeser and I am a German College student at the International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef Bonn. I am currently working on my dissertation thesis "The travel motives of visitors to areas recovering from crisis at the example of Myanmar". The survey is directed at all people who have already traveled to Myanmar. The success of my thesis depends significantly on this survey and the answering of the questions takes on average no longer than 10 minutes. Therefore, I kindly ask for your assistance. Naturally, your answers will be handled anonymously as well as confidentially.

Thank you very much!

Here is the link to the survey:
Anja09 responded to Please help me with my dissertation thesis! (Myanmar/Burma) on 22 Oct 2009
Please delete the sign after numbers 18447 and insert: ⟨
Anja09 responded to Please help me with my dissertation thesis! (Myanmar/Burma) on 22 Oct 2009
sorry & lang (just delete the space sign)
Wazling responded to Please help me with my dissertation thesis! (Myanmar/Burma) on 28 Oct 2009
Hi Anja!

Sounds like a interesting theme for your thesis. I would be interested to get to know more about it!

greetz Axel

Btw., the correct links for it are:⟨=en
iTourNepal responded to Please help me with my dissertation thesis! (Myanmar/Burma) on 3 Jan 2012
Hi Anja !

How about Nepal ? I hope you have heard about its 10 years long insurgency that ended up in 2006. We are still writing constitution and integrate 19,000 insurgents who are in cantonments. This has been tough and taking longer that we thought but things are working out.
Nepal is a beautiful country in south Asia comprising 800 km stretch of the Himalayas. As it's landscape ascends from as low as 70 masl to the top of Mt. Everest (8,848m), diversity in biology, culture and landscape is resulted. So its 102 different ethnic groups spread from the tropical forests roved by Bengal Tigers, One horned Rhinoceros, Asian Elephants to the highlands beyond the Himalayas. Visit to know more about Nepal. If you are interested, I would love to help with your dissertation.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Demolition of Nilackel Churches Spa therapies

Recent Topics in Asia Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
vietnamhr2 Visa to Vietnam
by vietnamhr2 on 25 Jan 15 (inside Asia) Are you planning to visit Vietnam for Travel and Business?
Are you wonder whether getting a Vietnam visa consumes a lot of time and money?
Don’t worry,…
0 56 vietnamhr2
25 Jan 15 >>
Hanoiboutique1 Any 3 star hotel in Hanoi?
by Hanoiboutique1 on 6 Oct 14 (inside Asia) There are lots of 3 and 3,5 star hotels in Hanoi and Hanoi Boutique is one of them, Located in Old Quarter, Hanoi Boutique Hotel…
0 6 Hanoiboutique1
6 Oct 14 >>
dongvan Is there Mosque in Hanoi ?
by dongvan on 22 Jul 14 (inside Asia) Lots of tourists don't know there is one mosque in hanoi and find it difficult to pray or enjoy halal food.
Infact in Hanoi, there is…
1 22 BespokeD
11 Sep 14 >>
anhsonparadise Summer has arrived and Halong Bay is looking better than ever
by anhsonparadise on 29 May 14 (inside Asia) After a long and drizzly spring, the sun has decided to show its face again in order to display Halong Bay at its very best.
0 14 anhsonparadise
29 May 14 >>
uktravel You can get recommended Travel Agency in Pahar Ganj, New Delhi India
by uktravel on 10 Jan 14 (inside Asia) Our company Services listing below:
Airport Transfer
Delhi Local/Sightseeing
Delhi Outstation Tour
Money X change Information
Free WIFI access in the Office
Air/Flight, Bus Ticket, Hotel Booking
Car Rental, Car Hire and…
0 32 uktravel
10 Jan 14 >>
mrbokul124 Is India safe place for Traveling?
by mrbokul124 on 3 Sep 13 (inside Asia) I am from Singapore. I want to enjoy few days with my family in India. I heard there have many great place for traveling. But…
2 38 seoga
3 Nov 13 >>
PeterLee Singapore Work Pass
by PeterLee on 24 Aug 11 (inside Asia) Singapore is the perfect destination for spending holiday. It is the perfect place for everyone. It is well known as best shopping place and for…
4 54 PeterLee
27 Aug 11 >>
Holy-Himalaya Hotel in Nepal ,top ten hotel,hotel holy Himalaya
by Holy-Himalaya on 10 Aug 11 (inside Asia) can i get a client fo Nepal trekking,rafting, cycling etc?
1 57 erato
18 Aug 11 >>
dezzin01 Spa therapies
by dezzin01 on 31 Jan 10 (inside Asia) Spiritual well being and physical fitness are the main aim of all Spa cures. Spa therapies in India trace their source to olden times when…
0 282 dezzin01
31 Jan 10 >>
Lucas95 Demolition of Nilackel Churches
by Lucas95 on 25 Mar 09 (inside Asia) The Chera- Chola war of 100 years towards the end of 12th century, followed by plundering of houses, Temples and Churches by Para -Pattam and…
0 395 Lucas95
25 Mar 09 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it