travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Reward to the Most Active member?

Forum > Travelgrove Q and A  
ultimatetravel
posted by ultimatetravel on 17 May 2009
Reward to the Most Active member?
I have been so quiet in the past and now back in action full blast and got addicted to Travelgrove already. It has gotten to a point of being interactive and meeting a lot of travelers around the world.

There is one thing though,I have observed that there are some who post articles on the last day of month and ofcourse the person who works hard posting, participating everyday don't have any chance to win since it is like a shock in the face seeing a person just zoom in out of nowhere.

I think it defeats the purpose of having this type of contest rewarding people who have contributed well and participated within the community to keep it going.

Hopefully certain measures can be done in order to avoid members to circumvent any rules in the contest or other policies of travelgrove.

To remind every member to play a fair game is indeed good, but to have certain measures and actions done to those violators will definitely stop other people to cheat instead play honestly.

Also, to give reward to the member who never failed to log in everyday and contribute to the community even he or she did not win any contest at all, something in that line.

Just a thought;)

danpop
danpop responded to Reward to the Most Active member? on 7 Jun 2009
Well, you got my vote for that!

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

System to track the points of every user? How to make it better?

Recent Topics in Travelgrove Q and A Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
mr4top i want to iframe your search result page to my website
by mr4top on 20 Aug 12 (inside Travelgrove Q and A)
1 16 MadSuh
19 Sep 12 >>
mhz0214 seniors
by mhz0214 on 12 Jul 12 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) what age is a senior?
3 3 erato
14 Aug 12 >>
tag_tour Letter of Request
by tag_tour on 8 Sep 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) It is a great pleasure for me to extend my greeting to you on behalf of our company TAG Ethiopia Tour and Travel Agency. Basing…
2 71 rickenrhon
3 Apr 12 >>
TrekNepalNow Trekking in Nepal , Nepal Tourism Year 2011
by TrekNepalNow on 3 Jul 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) Nepal is the ultimate destination for you, if you have hunger for a thrilling experience of trekking around the breath taking mountain range, beautiful villages,…
1 71 Sanjibac
11 Jul 11 >>
hudson88 Round Trip Flights to San Francisco From Los Angeles
by hudson88 on 20 Jun 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) We are two (2) Seniors trying to book round trip from L.A. to San Francisco Leaving June 25th AM say 8AM and Return From San…
3 132 Belinda
22 Jun 11 >>
sstein123 travel plans
by sstein123 on 7 Jun 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) I am trying to book a flight from Amman to Colombo, Sri Lanka for one person, leaving June 16th and returning June 20th.
If possible, I…
1 76 Belle
15 Jun 11 >>
flyboy accra, ghana hotel
by flyboy on 13 May 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) this price for $318 listed for golden tulip hotel. is this for 1 week stay (from 7/6 thru 7/18/11)?
1 78 Jackie
7 Jun 11 >>
Likinkel trip
by Likinkel on 12 Apr 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) can I find a ticket with an amount of 1,800.00
1 70 MadSuh
14 Apr 11 >>
zooflute Search all of europe?
by zooflute on 21 Mar 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) Hello,
Is there a way for me to search for flights from my city (or province) to any location in Europe?
Thanks!
1 103 luci
8 Jun 11 >>
tkilby Price difference
by tkilby on 14 Jan 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) I receive times, prices and a book option on your site at one price and then when I select the book option it throws me…
1 359 zlori
14 Jan 11 >>
Other topics from ultimatetravel Replies Views Last Post
ultimatetravel Ever Heard of the Cebu, Philippines?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 (inside Cebu) It is one of islands in the Philippines dubbed as the "queen city of the south." The size of the island is quite the same…
6 352 Tudi
22 May 09 >>
ultimatetravel Your Best Travel Experience?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 (inside General Talk) I want to know what is your best travel experience you ever have and why.
I love traveling atleast through your answers I can get some…
1 541 johnnymorre
16 Jan 12 >>
ultimatetravel Come, Visit Cebu!
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 (inside Philippines) For questions about traveling to Cebu and different destinations, I will be more than willing to answer all your queries.
6 266 mikytamp
25 Feb 13 >>
ultimatetravel Remember your first ride in an airplane?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 (inside General Talk) Me? It was just few months ago together with my hubby we went to Manila to get some important document from the embassy.
It was kinda…
7 380 ultimatetravel
5 Jun 09 >>
ultimatetravel System to track the points of every user?
by ultimatetravel on 17 May 09 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) I was just wondering, maybe Travelgrove can add up a feature wherein below or above the avatar or profile pic, the points earned by the…
0 358 ultimatetravel
17 May 09 >>
Recent activity from ultimatetravel
ultimatetravel added a new post in the topic Come, Visit Cebu!
By the way one more thing, my husband rode on Korean Air and it's inclusive of meals already.
I have researched about the flight and…
ultimatetravel added a new post in the topic Come, Visit Cebu!
Im not sure about the ticket from Budapest to Cebu, my husband paid around 600 pounds round trip ticket from Heathrow, UK then stop over…
ultimatetravel added a new post in the topic How to make it better?
I wish there would be a chatting system here, or maybe a shout box wherein the members can interact with other members in real time.
ultimatetravel added a new post in the topic Remember your first ride in an airplane?
@ Wazling: That was 14 years ago that you had your first ride on a plane. For sure it was quite interesting;) I bet Greece…
ultimatetravel added a new post in the topic Remember your first ride in an airplane?
@ lifecruiser: Oh, you have seen how advanced our technologies are now in terms of traveling, a 60min flight before become of a 25min ride…
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it