travelgrove travel forums

Forum

hotels in Tirupati

Forum > Asia > India > Tirupati  
posted by anonymous on 3 Jul 2012
hotels in Tirupati
Tirupati is a popular pilgrimage centre in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati is known for its temple of Sri Venkateshwara Swamy. You can find a number of temples in Tirupati to visit especially the ISKCON Temple, Hanuman Temple and the Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple.
Tirupati also abounds in natural beauty with beautiful waterfalls and natural wonders.
Bhimas Deluxe hotel is a popular hotel in Tirupati that offer all major facilities and rates start from Rs.1550.
Kalyan Residency is one of the 2 star hotels in Tirupati that provides all necessary facilities and rates start from Rs.1695.
You can find a nice collection of hotels in Tirupati at hotelpushpak.com/tirupati/.

ainoChan
ainoChan responded to hotels in Tirupati on 3 Jul 2012
Hi,
I'm not really used to India but planning a visit there and/or in Thailand next year - my question is if is it adviced to book a 2 start hotel in India? I know there are some countries (like Egypt) where if one wants to have a decent vacation should book 4 starts and up hotels only..

Johan
Johan responded to hotels in Tirupati on 5 Jul 2012
Rs.1550? How much is that in $/EUR?

papillon
papillon responded to hotels in Tirupati on 6 Aug 2012
@Johan: just run a simple Google, forex or XE search on those sums since they can change each day... current rates are:
RS.1550 (INR) =~ $28 USD and 22,7EUR.

jemssmith29
jemssmith29 responded to hotels in Tirupati on 8 Aug 2012
Hi,
Triputi is the best tourist attraction and There are many hotels you stay here.
Thanx

John-Victor
John-Victor responded to hotels in Tirupati on 8 Aug 2012
There are a lot of different sites on which you can go and check out for the best hotels in India and in Tirupati actually i always prefer to book my hotel booking from travelguru i found this is the best hotel booking site i ever experienced.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay Tirupati Travels: Offer your prayer to Lord Balaji

Recent Topics in Tirupati Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
gogaruda Tirupati Travels: Offer your prayer to Lord Balaji
by gogaruda on 10 Oct 14 (inside Tirupati) Tirupati is a place where all wishes come true. It is the belief that is started from the historic age. Even the invasion period of…
0 25 gogaruda
10 Oct 14 >>
* Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay
by Anonymous on 3 Jul 12 (inside Tirupati) Tirupati is a famous pilgrimage city located in the Tirumala hills of Andhra Pradesh. The city is famous for its temple of Sri Venkateshwara Swamy…
9 33 cristina
4 Aug 12 >>
Other topics from Anonymous Replies Views Last Post
* Family Vacation in Mount Abu
by Anonymous on 5 Jul 12 (inside Mount Abu) Popular Mount Abu hotels - A popular Mount Abu hotel must be both affordable and have good customer rating. Hotel Samrat International is one such…
7 10 Mohit
11 Jan 13 >>
* Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay
by Anonymous on 3 Jul 12 (inside Tirupati) Tirupati is a famous pilgrimage city located in the Tirumala hills of Andhra Pradesh. The city is famous for its temple of Sri Venkateshwara Swamy…
9 33 cristina
4 Aug 12 >>
Recent activity from anonymous
satyajit started the topic Family Vacation in Mount Abu
Popular Mount Abu hotels - A popular Mount Abu hotel must be both affordable and have good customer rating. Hotel Samrat International is one such…
satyajit started the topic Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay
Tirupati is a famous pilgrimage city located in the Tirumala hills of Andhra Pradesh. The city is famous for its temple of Sri Venkateshwara Swamy…

Things about Tirupati you might be interested in

Tirupati Travel Guide

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it